Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USS Nimitz Day Cruise Photos

Re: USS Nimitz Day Cruise Photos

dude can civi's go?
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

yeah sillyvillians can go. It is really the whole point of it. I just happen to be in a job field that does not go on ships in the Navy. Most Sailors have been there done that and would not do a "family/friends" cruise like this. Talk to Ryan man, you will be blown away by it.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Most boats when they return from Deployment do a Tiger Cruise.
    You basically get to ride the ship from say Hawaii back to home port.

And every once and a while they do the short hops out for the day.

If you can the Tiger Cruise is the one to shoot for. gets you a real good look at the day to day stuff.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

There's a certain level of reality that isn't shown during the Tiger Cruise. It's the only week onboard where you know that every meal is going to be worth waiting in line for an hour to eat.

The problem is that it is still a warship not a cruise ship, so boredom usually sets in near the end because there are only so many places to go.

I have a couple more pictures to share, but I am out to sea right now so I don't have access (or the bandwidth) to upload them yet.
    [glow=blue,2,300]2002 4WD TOYOTA TACOMA &quot;TURTLE TACO&quot;[/glow]&nbsp; &lt;All the goods listed here&gt;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12