Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Toytec's December Giveaway!!

Toytec's December Giveaway!!

Toytec is proud to announce their December giveaway for not one, but two lucky winners!!

That's right, Toytec is giving away two sets of their new LCA Skids!

These Lower Control Arm skids are designed for 1996 - 2002 4Runners. They were designed to weld on to existing LCA's without removal from the vehicle. They are even tough enough to be used to straighten bent rear LCA's with a vise if needed (with LCA's removed of course).

These units are normally $179.99 with shipping to 48 states on their website. These have demonstrated they are tough through their testing and have exceeded their expectations.

Post up once for a chance to win one of these two great prizes!! The winners will be drawn on 12/20/07. UY Staff is NOT eligible.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Re: Toytec's December Giveaway!!

I'm in...Thanks Doug / Ric for doing this!

Regards,

BWJ
    &quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph

I'm in, nice upgrade.
    1998 LTD|DoubleLocked|Yukon 4:88|SMP Bumpers &amp; Armor|315 BFG KM2|Sonoran Steel|BudBuilt|Warn Recovery &amp; Hubs<br />NewMexicoBackroads.blogspot.com

woot im in thanks guys.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

I'm in, thats a great giveaway!
    Joe<br /><br />1997 4runner limited<br />Sonoran Steel #1 lift, 1&quot; 4crawler bl, LC wheels, 295 Terra Grapplers, deckplate, satoshi grille, extended rear diff breather...

Werd up! I'm in for sure.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

I'm in.

Thanks guys!

you can count this guy in.
    Condell<br /><br />1996 3.4L 4wd 4Runner SR5<br />TJM-15<br />Hella 500<br />Silverstars

Bah, why not?

Thanks for doing this, guys!
    CJ &lt;IXOYE&gt;&lt;<br /><br />03 Tacoma DC TRD 4wd, bunchamods <br /><br />Avatar artwork courtesy of the one and only 04 Rocko Taco.

I am in ... good work guys!
    02 Sport (Sporticus)<br />881 / 906 OME Combo, 275/65/16 Faulken High Country AT&#39;s, Syntheic Fluids,Brembo / Hawk Combo and two car seats for the future wheelers<br /><br />2010 Highlander SE- Wife&#39;s kid transporter.<br /><br />1998 Tacoma- 2.7 liters of fury...after that is pretty plain and stock

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast