Thread: Monster and Lowered Edition Tundras

Monster and Lowered Edition Tundras

Check these out at my local dealer.http://www.toyotaofnewbern.com/Specials-Managers.aspx
    92 4Runner SR5 V6 4X4<br />Skyjacker Nitro shocks, Pro-Comp steering stabilizer, clear bumper lenses, lund windjammer, OME standard coils, ISR mod, inlet pipe removed, Bushwaker Fender Flares.<br /><br />2002 Tacoma Prerunner V6 extracab. Lund Intercepter bug guard, rear glass sunshield, Bilstein shocks on rear.<br /><br />2004 Honda CRV EX stock belongs to wife.

Re: Monster and Lowered Edition Tundras

That's awesome! They never do that sort of stuff around here. I was in Raleigh a few weeks ago and saw some ads on TV for customized Tacos straight from the dealer too.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

thats so dank im gonna go up and buy a tundra from them once i get back in SC
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    thats so dank im gonna go up and buy a tundra from them once i get back in SC
    Please don't tell me that people are actually starting to say "thats dank"

The lifted tundra is very nice, not so sure about the rims but everything else is cool!
    1988 4Runner 3.Slow<br /><br />-33x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radials<br />-High flow cat/ flowmaster muffler<br />-Engine replaced at 200k<br />-Green Rattle can paint + Herculiner<br /><br />Wanted<br />1st gen parts, door hinges, interior etc...<br /><br /><br />God works through Christians; I am a Christian.<br />-George W. Bush

haha i just thought id say it, but no i dont say that often at all

That's dankalicious!!!
    It's dankshizzle!
    We're talking maximum dankness here, folks!

CJ &lt;IXOYE&gt;&lt;<br /><br />03 Tacoma DC TRD 4wd, bunchamods <br /><br />Avatar artwork courtesy of the one and only 04 Rocko Taco.

Chump

The lifted Tundra is the way the TRD Offroad package should come from the factory except I'm for 18" rims and 37" tires. Can't say I appreciate lowered trucks that get stuck on a Coke can.
    I&#039;m crazy not stupid!!&nbsp; Thumper&#039;s Garage

dankafied to the danktower of goodness

something about that monster one doesn't sit right with me...

and dont even get me started on the lowered trucks
    -David<br /><br />2000 Taco TRD Access Cab<br />v6 | 5spd | 33&quot; BFG A/Ts on 15x10 alloy | 33&quot; PC Mud Terrains on 15x8 black steel | 3&quot; Susp. Lift | OME 882&#039;s | Bilstein HD struts front | Rancho shocks rear | Chevy leaf spring swap | Custom sliders | Custom front bumper |3&quot; BL | U-Bolt flip | Flowmaster exhaust | Uniden CB | Firestik II | Dual Hella Black Magic&#039;s | Maglite Mod | Kenwood Speakers | Grey Wire Mod | Aux. Reverse Lights | Deckplate Mod<br /><br />Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by neliconcept
    dankafied to the danktower of goodness
    That right there is going up on my wall of quotes!!!

It's a dank that will spank!
    A tankful of dank!
    It's quite dankish, old chap!
    It's put dank on the map!
    CJ &lt;IXOYE&gt;&lt;<br /><br />03 Tacoma DC TRD 4wd, bunchamods <br /><br />Avatar artwork courtesy of the one and only 04 Rocko Taco.