Thread: "An Inconvenient Book" by Glenn Beck

"An Inconvenient Book" by Glenn Beck

Do yourself a favor, go pick this book up and read it.

Unless of course you've already made up your mind about it, in which case I ask politely to not bother posting in this thread about how much you hate a book you haven't read.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Re: "An Inconvenient Book" by Glenn Beck

can I post about how I love a book I haven't read?.........Yet!
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

hahaha, I don't see a problem with it!
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

I've only recently discovered Glenn Beck. I'm surprised I did at all, seeing as I don't trust CNN to report the weather, let alone important current events. I will check out his book. Have either of you read Laura Ingraham's, "Power to the People?" If so, I'd appreciate your opinion(s). It is on my list as well.
    &#039;95 4Runner, 3.0, Auto, 140K.

Glenn Beck was interviewed about his book by Anderson Cooper last week. The guy had some good points and an unusual clearity in his thought processes. I need to buy the book.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

"...Political correctness is the classic Great Idea Gone Wrong. All it's done is shut us up. It hasn't changed anybody's mind. It hasn't changed our hearts. It's changed our faces. It's taken every opinion we have, it's taken every joke we have, and it's forced us to conceal it and hide it and bury it. It's made us superficial." - Glenn Beck.

I like the guy already...
    CJ &lt;IXOYE&gt;&lt;<br /><br />03 Tacoma DC TRD 4wd, bunchamods <br /><br />Avatar artwork courtesy of the one and only 04 Rocko Taco.

i don't really know who glenn beck is nor did i know what the book is about from the title but from the quote that tacoclimber just posted, it seems like it might be up my alley. i have many opinions on issues that are brought up, i just suck at putting them into intelligible arguments on the spot. ADD for ya i guess. ill have to check it out
    -David<br /><br />2000 Taco TRD Access Cab<br />v6 | 5spd | 33&quot; BFG A/Ts on 15x10 alloy | 33&quot; PC Mud Terrains on 15x8 black steel | 3&quot; Susp. Lift | OME 882&#039;s | Bilstein HD struts front | Rancho shocks rear | Chevy leaf spring swap | Custom sliders | Custom front bumper |3&quot; BL | U-Bolt flip | Flowmaster exhaust | Uniden CB | Firestik II | Dual Hella Black Magic&#039;s | Maglite Mod | Kenwood Speakers | Grey Wire Mod | Aux. Reverse Lights | Deckplate Mod<br /><br />Pictures