Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate people so much

I hate people so much

This is sad and pathetic. If "PorkChop" is offensive to you, then you are a weak pathetic person. In fact, you are so weak and pathetic that you should never EVER be allowed into society again. At least here in the USA.

People like this are ruining our country and the world.

Fucking people

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314901,00.html
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Re: I hate people so much

Someone PLEASE explain to me why "pork chop" is offensive to hispanics!?!

Do they picket grocery stores too?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Maybe I came off a bit harsh at first. After my BP had dropped a bit, I decided that I need to post here again.

Life is full of struggles, we face them every day. However, what people need to realize is that it's the struggles who make us who we are. I have been through some pretty shitty times in my life, however, I would not be who I am today without them. I have no doubt about that.

If this guy got his panties in a bunch because he was called porkchop at some point in his life, what it tells me is that he hasn't changed. Instead of taking a bad situation and learning from it, he's doing the exact opposite. In fact, he's going so far as to PREVENT others to grow and learn from adversity. The world isn't full of rainbows, lollies, and cute bunny rabbits. It can be at times, but there are times where it's full of storm clouds, maggots, and monsters. The more prepared that people are to face these, the faster they will succeed and further they will reach.

To remove the unfairness of life is to remove people's ability to reach their goals. I swear to every one here that I would be a far worse person had I not gone through the bad events in my life.

I have seen and met people who have had everything in their life sugar coated. Guess what happens when the reach the real world? They fail. Some fail, and pick themselves up, realize where they went wrong, and fix it. Others fail, and stay there.

My solution is instead of telling people that if it offends you, then shut it down, tell them that if it offends you, don't let it!!! It really is that simple.

People keep saying that our freedoms are being taken away, well, you're all right, they are. Our First Amendment rights are being taken away by companies, the media, and the government because they "don't want to offend people"

Merry CHRISTmas, GOD bless the United States of America, I hate Islamic extremists, I hate ILLEGAL immigrants, and I love this country. <- I bet that offends some one here
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

I thought porkchop was just the fat kid, I think my basketball coach used to call people that. Looks like there are several different connotations involved:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=porkchop

CJ &lt;IXOYE&gt;&lt;<br /><br />03 Tacoma DC TRD 4wd, bunchamods <br /><br />Avatar artwork courtesy of the one and only 04 Rocko Taco.

Quote Originally Posted by tacoclimber
    exactly, i say it anyways when I worked at Christmas, ****ing lame ass stupid shizzle that get offended about Christmas

maybe Christmas should be ###### Censored?

why should we change for the ppl that get offended inless its blatant name calling? i hate this crap

The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Here is an interesting thought. It is actually a very small minority of people who are succeeding in convincing the majority of commercial industries, the government, and the media that all of this is "offensive".

Why are they winning out? Probe, cogitate, and discuss...

By the way....I'm offended by the ACLU.
    CJ &lt;IXOYE&gt;&lt;<br /><br />03 Tacoma DC TRD 4wd, bunchamods <br /><br />Avatar artwork courtesy of the one and only 04 Rocko Taco.

Quote Originally Posted by YotaChic
    I thought porkchop was just the fat kid, I think my basketball coach used to call people that. Looks like there are several different connotations involved:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=porkchop
    Thanks Laura. I'm officially confused - forgive my ignorance, but are Portuguese considered hispanics? Or do those offended by "porkchop" fall under one of the other definitions.

Quote Originally Posted by tacoclimber
    Does he have his facts straight? 90% of U.S. people celebrate Christmas? So all the PC bullshit is due to 10% of the population and the bleeding heart sympathizers that are so concerned that they might offend someone? ******* 'em. Merry Christmas *******s.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    Thanks Laura. I'm officially confused - forgive my ignorance, but are Portuguese considered hispanics? Or do those offended by "porkchop" fall under one of the other definitions.
    Maybe my link was misleading, I think the Portuguese are cool with being Porkchops but Puerto Rican's are not. I'm still not sure how the Puerto Rican-pork chop connection came about.

Perhaps this is it: There are several words for 'pig' in Spanish; 'Puerco' being one of them. It could be a play on words, but they may have been called 'Puerco Ricans'. Seems a bit convoluted. Then again, folks seem to move about the cabin with a chip on their shoulder.
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast