Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yotatech

Re: Yotatech

I smell another new board coming...

Now I'll have yet another truck link in my favorites.

I was wondering how long it would take. Took longer than I thought.
    -I love you.-<br /><br />1987 BigWheel

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jim
    And look at David?? if it was a joke about some Democratic Presidential hopeful it sure wouldn't end up in his "HOLE," I am really disappointed by that two standard deal you have going!!!
    TJ, check your PM's
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Let's not lose sight of what you still have here at UltimateYota: It's still an "almost" anything goes kind of place!

This is really the first time we've really reigned in any of the topics. (Aside from that Dear Abbey crap) But the time has come. We're (staff and nearly all of the members) tired of the YT gripes and endless rants. It needs to end - it has run its course. Some of the members here have been wronged - some of the staff and ALL of the management have been wronged. Believe me, the staff has been divided on this point in the past (that's why it has continued to perpetuate itself). It's been fun and therapeutic and all, but it's over. I can visualize a face on that steaming pile in my yard to myself now.

We're still not going to censor our members on anything else, so you will continue to enjoy the freedom of expression provided by UY. OK, so there's now an asterisk attached to our "no censorship" creed - big deal. One little taboo subject won't ruin your experience.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

I am one that is sick and tired of the bashing of YT. We are all grownups here, well some are questionable, and we should act like it.

92 4Runner SR5 V6 4X4<br />Skyjacker Nitro shocks, Pro-Comp steering stabilizer, clear bumper lenses, lund windjammer, OME standard coils, ISR mod, inlet pipe removed, Bushwaker Fender Flares.<br /><br />2002 Tacoma Prerunner V6 extracab. Lund Intercepter bug guard, rear glass sunshield, Bilstein shocks on rear.<br /><br />2004 Honda CRV EX stock belongs to wife.

wow like a month and a quarter late! hahah! go austin!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I agree. Bashing on other forums should be up there with "Just say no to vendor bashing."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12