Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Operation E-Locker install

Re: Operation E-Locker install

Nice install Mark. There's nothing quite like getting stuck, reaching over and hitting the magic button and having the truck crawl on...

I cant wait for the next run....maybe I wont. Hopefully 12voltguy will have my harness done by the end of the week.
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

let me know if you and Eric decide to go out on a test run. i need to do some more playing and learning in my 4runner
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Its all done....12voltguy hooked it up with a switch panel and harness.

Locked and ready to rock...pic sucks
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

looks nice marc!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

"I'm too close for missles. Switching to guns" Such a cool switch for the locker!

Marc showed this to me earlier this week. Really high quality electrical wiring job. Looks real good. If I had done a elocker swap I would do this wiring in a heart beat over the work to make the factory switch work with all the other stuff. So simple!

Lets go beat the hell out of it Marc! Superstition 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Looking forward to seeing more than pics. The 10 is upon us...............
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123