Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let me tell you all. Who I am.

Re: Let me tell you all. Who I am.

That's nasty, Hab.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Quote Originally Posted by habanero
    Well, it's up to Jim. Rules is rules no matter how you grew up and he gets the warnings so is doubtfully surprised. Hopefully he doesn't perceive this little time out as someone out to get him because it sure doesn't seem that way here on the outside. We've all fallen victim to our perceptions, though. Getting our heads wrapped up in something to the point of not being able to see around it. Giving our boogeymen power they don't deserve.
    Staying away after this mild -and earned- slap on the wrist is only letting his boogies win and where's the point in that?
    This couldn't be said much better at all Hab. You always do seem to be the voice of reason and experience. Must be that momma thing, either that or your man eating pumpkin pie gives you sage advice...

Quote Originally Posted by habanero
    Boogeymen, what a word. Makes me think about little gooey green men marching out of your nose at night, creating havoc wherever they can reach.
    And yes, this part is nasty.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Tourist

I do what the boogies in my head tell me.
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

Okay Hab, that's icky. No soup for you! NEXT!!!!!!
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123