Thread: Track Day. Willow Springs. 11-25-07

Track Day. Willow Springs. 11-25-07

Did another track day on the bike. Went out with my friend Dave. His parents also came out, they own a photography business, they took some pics. Right On.

Dave on his Ducati 1098 and then Me on the Gixxer

Had such a good time that Dave and I are doing another track day on the 4th. One more before the weather turns and no riding for a few months. Werd!

Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Re: Track Day. Willow Springs. 11-25-07

I miss Willow Springs. I basically lived there in the 90s with my FZR400RR.
    Cupholder Mod

so why do they tape up the lenses?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

So you dont leave glass all over the track when you wreck, if you break it, the tape will hold it together, and come out all as one peice. Shattter-proofing it basically.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Ah, thanks Chris!
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Yep, thats the reasoning for the tape. Hopefully soon enough i will have a set of race plastics for the track. Bidding on a set on eBay right now actually.

Did another track day on the 4th. Had my suspension set up while i was there. The bike fuc*ing rips now. Such a huge difference. Bad news from the track day, Dave put down his Ducati. Wasnt his fault, another rider caused it. Pretty bogus. Not too much damage though and now its reason to upgrade to some aftermarket parts. Ha! Unfortunately no pics. Now its just a waiting game for good warm weather again. Errrrr.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com