Thread: 10% off at Sierra Expeditions!

10% off at Sierra Expeditions!

[size=10pt]Just in Time for the Holidays!!![/size]

Sierra Expeditions is having their annual 10% off sale. Receive 10% off all items! Enter "10OFF" at checkout. Make sure the off is in all Caps

Hurry, sales ends Friday December 14th.

Gift Certificates now available. They make perfect stocking stuffers.

Small Print:
    10% off discount not good with any other discount.
    Please not that some items are special order items and may take up to 2 weeks for delivery.

EDIT Cebby: Fixed link
    Wil Kuhns<br />Sierra Expeditions <br /><br />The only regrets in life are the risks you didn&#039;t take.<br /><br />Mod Progress Gauge: [|||||||||-] = 90% Complete as of 03 FEB 2008. My Taco&#039;s Garage

Re: 10% off at Sierra Expeditions!

just in time for me to get home and order a set of hella 4000s with my parents permission

btw do you sell the wiring kit for those? didnt see it on the site.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Just added the wiring harness for your shopping pleasure

We can get a ton of items not listed on SierraExpeditions.com. If there is something you are looking for and don't see it, Just Ask!!!
    Wil Kuhns<br />Sierra Expeditions <br /><br />The only regrets in life are the risks you didn&#039;t take.<br /><br />Mod Progress Gauge: [|||||||||-] = 90% Complete as of 03 FEB 2008. My Taco&#039;s Garage

Time to email my wish list to my folks and make sure the wife looks at it also. That wish list on the site is the coolest thing.
    My signature

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    Time to email my wish list to my folks and make sure the wife looks at it also. That wish list on the site is the coolest thing.
    Make sure they order by December 18th to ensure delivery by Christmas!

Just 2 more days to Receive an extra 10% off at www.SierraExpeditions.com

The 10% can be applied to item in the Clearance Section or items already on sale!

HURRY, Sale ends Friday, Dec 14th. Enter Coupon Code "10off" to receive this discount!

Woohoo! I guess one good thing about my wife being on bedrest till the baby arrives, I heard that she made good use of my SE wishlist. She called the order in and Wendy helped her, great customer service like always. It's going to be a good Sierra christmas.
    My signature