Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: YotaFun's LEGO Ride

Re: YotaFun's LEGO Ride

Yeah LEGO rules, i do love the Technic series.
    I want to get this next...

The Ferrari is LEGO Technic Item 8448
    The Truck is a mixture of everything,
    I would like to use the parts from my One monster truck Technic and figure a way to turn the IFS into solid axles and make a decent trail rig, with function motor and steering.

Quote Originally Posted by habanero
    The hubby 'borrowed' the girls' legos for his Land Rover. He wanted to share...

The Ferrari is way cool. What Lego sets are you using?
    That suspension system is genus, I would have have never though of that, I will have to try a larger scale of that.

Tourist

I'll have to look for the larger Technic kits, I believe the suspension on the Landy has a few parts stolen from a couple of small Technics kits.
    '96 4Runner SR5 4x4, manual, e-locker, manual hubs too. Stuff happened to it. Stuff is still happening to it.
    '99 4Runner SR5 Highlander, manual w/locker. Stuff is starting to happen to this one too...but not too much stuff.
    http://www.yotatech.com/f200/habaner...thread-201751/
    Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco View Post
    Sometimes guys like to be treated like princesses too!

Def take a look at the larger ones.

The IFS on the Ferrari is Amazing, I had to change the rear shocks though, there were too stiff and the front was too loose (yes believe it or not LEGO has different shocks, I will take pics later to show you).

The Monster truck I had I destroyed cause I couldn't perfect the steering.
    You pushed the truck and the tires went like This \ / and that got annoying.
    It had a gear box and 4wd which was so cool, the Ferrari is rwd and has a 5spd manual with revers and 8 cyl motor, oh and its a convertible too, in that pic above it has the top up. the monster truck was also a convertible too. and 8 cyl.

The F1-Racer that is hidden below the truck a Ferrari had rwd and a 6cyl motor and has a feature where you press a certain part of the car and you have acess to the engine and rear diff

oh i just found something i want for christmas then lol.

i used to build cities out of the smaller legos. i mean cittties!! i had 10 large bins full of blocks and verious one off pieces.

I even made a 1/100th scale size airport of atlanta, or something along those lines, it was about the size of my room with 5 terminals and 35 airplanes that were about 9 to 10 inchs long.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Nice Blake,
    My collection was never that extensive unfortunately.
    I wish it was.
    I was really only ever into the cars, plains, and trucks.
    Could never do the buildings and such.

I would always get sets, build them, let them collect some dust on the shelf, and the smash them and create what ever was in my head at the time.

The The Ferrari, F1-Racer, and eventually that Tow Truck (which mind you is $120) will stay together.

That truck on the other hand though, like I said, I need to get my LEGO collection and actually see what I have and start figuring out a way to make a decent solid axle pick-up with steering and engine functions, LEGO goes lazy and either makes there cars with independent suspension or no suspension at all.

One day I would like to visit the Mall of America and the LEGO store, and visit the LEGO park in San Fransisco.

I dont even know where my lego stuff is back home, but if i find it, you better believe im making something and what not.

do a SAS on a IFS lego truck lol.

lol dude I'll come down and help!

I so want to do A solid axle LEGO truck front and rear I know it can be done!

I also love that stuff, and also have the red car with transmission etc.
    A couple of years ago my wife got me this:

http://www.peeron.com/scans/8466-1/

Check out the building instructions, it has 3 differentials, 5spd transmission + reverse, v8 motor with moving pistons, and pretty good articulation to boot.

I've been buying old technic sets from ebay, always liked that stuff.
    2006 4Runner Sport Edition V8
    2011 4Runner SR5

first fj looks like a hummer/fj crossover.

but those are definitely cool.

im gonna have a field day in toys r us when i get back home

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast