Thread: Anyone Else Been Sick ?

Anyone Else Been Sick ?

man, talk about being sick, I dont think Ive ever been this bad, started out as a cold, got a litle better, then smack, got the flu, sux getting old, lol.
    So if my posts havent been making sense, now ya know why, lol
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Re: Anyone Else Been Sick ?

yea ive been on the verge of a cold for a few days now,

hope you feel better ric!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

thankx man, i think im on the down hill side, im still going to take tomorrow off, make sure im good, or as good as i get i hope you dont get what i have/had

oh snap you have the flu, im screwed now!
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Hope you guys get better, This morning I woke with a sore throat, headache, and congestion. I asked the Mrs if this what she and the kids had. I feel bad for them if they did. Hopefully just a cold though. it is the season for it though.

I'm finally over something that lingered for a good month.

Started out as a little gift my kids brought home from school. From Sept until May at least one of us has a cold or something...
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

oh man that stinks, glad your over it though

I'm just getting over my 2nd cold of the season. I think the last one was the 3 day flu. This one ended up just being stuffed up nose and sinus congestion. They always seem to come on my days off though, crappy timing.
    94/2.4/5spd/261/331250GeolanderMT

I just got over a bad sinus infection/flu that made a headache linger for 2 days constant. It also felt like someone whopped me in the cheek because of it as well! I just now got over mine...now Katy has a fever today and messed up sinuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck View Post
    I like sporking from behind.   

Another one here, I am just getting over it too. Still have a sore throat, but headaches are gone. Had to breath through my mouth for 2 days, sucks.
    2006 4Runner Sport Edition V8
    2011 4Runner SR5