Thread: Survivor Idaho Style

Survivor Idaho Style

Survivor Idaho Style

Due to the popularity of the Survivor's shows, Idaho is planning to do its own show, title

"Survivor Idaho Style."

The contestants will start in Pocatello , travel over to Blackfoot. Then they will head up to Idaho Falls and Rexburg.

From there they will proceed on to St. Anthony, and Salmon. Then they will go west to Challis, Stanley and over to Riggins through McCall.

From Riggins they will go back down to Cambridge , Weiser, over to Payette and Fruitland. They would travel through Caldwell , Nampa and Boise , taking I-84 to Mountain Home, Jerome and Twin Falls .

The final leg will be through Burley, Rupert, American Falls, ending back in Pocatello .

Each contestant will be driving a pink Volvo with California license plates and a LARGE bumper sticker that reads: "I'm gay. I'm a Vegetarian. Beer is harmful to your health. Republicans Suck. Hillary in 2008. Deer hunting is murder, and I'm here to confiscate your guns."

The first one that makes it back to Pocatello alive, wins.

Good luck to all contestants!!!

&#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Re: Survivor Idaho Style

that is a truly impossible challenge.

images of topgear in the south come to mind...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

yes it does.

and they didn't get very far either.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Ha, ha. I know where all those areas are and have traveled though most of them while I was at college in Rexburg.

2000 Toyota 4runner with some goodies.