Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello All from Texas.

Re: Hello All from Texas.

haha.. awesome just hit me up with a message and come spring break.. we can go drive around the dunes!! throwing beads at random chicks!
    1991 4runner 4x4 Automatic<br /><br />3&#039;&#039; Jack It body lift, 33x12.5x15 BFG Mud Kings, Prestige keyless entry/alarm, Flowmaster 44 series, H4 H.I.D. Conversion head lights, K&amp;N custom cold air intake, Complete MTX sound system

Im going to be at a r/c car race in harlingen. You wouldnt happen to know where the track is would you? Ive got an extra car you can drive.

wow thats cool.. i used to know where it was at.. there was the track next to the Fair Park area. but i think they moved behind or next to the auditorium... but if you are going to be around.. just drop me a PM and ill stop by..
    1991 4runner 4x4 Automatic<br /><br />3&#039;&#039; Jack It body lift, 33x12.5x15 BFG Mud Kings, Prestige keyless entry/alarm, Flowmaster 44 series, H4 H.I.D. Conversion head lights, K&amp;N custom cold air intake, Complete MTX sound system

I will, definatly!!

Wow!, Now i know what you guy's mean by 3.slow.... I need more power...

how did i miss this thread?

welcome! glad you joined chat!

yes the BJ spacers and land cruiser coils will work out great for you. bj spacers can be found at www.sdori.com, and the lc coils, look for the fronts from a 1995 or similar fzj80.

as for roof racks, take a look at chris (slosurfer)'s rig.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

^^Sean, he would need rear coils off a 80 series for a 2nd gen 4runner, the fronts are used for the 3rd gens.

Quote Originally Posted by freefallmarine
    Wow!, Now i know what you guy's mean by 3.slow.... I need more power...
    No kidding, mine is barely faster than the AAV I used to drive.
    My signature

really? weird. i thought the fronts worked on both.

well damn!

thanks for correcting me chris, appreciate that.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

No problem, Sean. The rear 80 coils are a bigger diameter like the 2nd gens, while the 80 fronts and 3rd gens are are narrower.
    My signature

Thank's for all your help guy's!!! So even with a spring lift for the rear, to level it out, Ill need a front lift too? Will i need to raise the front with the spacer lifts?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast