Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LC coil question

Re: LC coil question

of course i know that, you wheeled with my club

i dont know what lift brian has, thats why i was expressing caution, but moreover it was to caution others who may search and find this thread later on.

oh and i misspoke earlier... i meant to say i had a 2" spacer lift and wanted to put a 1" topout in.
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

HI LEE
    2003 tacoma

oh shit its paul!!

HI PAUL!!
    1998 4runner SAS<br />1997 Volvo 850<br /><br />www.toyotacrawlers.com

Quote Originally Posted by trd
    HI LEE

hiiiyeee

wow, we're taking over (this thread)
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

if you want the best bolt-on option to level out the lift you'll get in the rear, go with the 883s with the 3/8" top spacer, it's definitely pushing your cv and uca angles, but i'm running them and i haven't seen more lift or front end clearance from an ifs 3rd gen. i have the 8 wraps and i sit perfectly level, you should be pretty darn close

[img width=800 height=600]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/wtfniga/100_0208.jpg[/img]
    <br /><br />
    883/LC with OME/PC shocks ∙ 2&quot; body lift ∙ ARB bull bar
    ∙ KC/IPF aux lighting ∙ 33&quot; BFG all terrains ∙ custom rocker panels ∙ vortex cherrybomb ∙ couple other things ∙

you have any pics that show the cv angle on that?

[img width=800 height=600]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/wtfniga/100_0202-1.jpg[/img]

only thing i have right now, the cvs are parallel to the lca's though
    <br /><br />
    ∙ KC/IPF aux lighting ∙ 33&quot; BFG all terrains ∙ custom rocker panels ∙ vortex cherrybomb ∙ couple other things ∙

well im running tundra coils, i could add the 3/8 and be fine. i wouldnt go any higher than that. someday ill get around to putting the lc coils in and see how it looks and if it would look acceptable to me with 3/8 plates. i know if i put the plates in now it would be higher up front so it may just work out.

just depends on preference. i had a bit of rake with the 882s which are a tad taller than the tundras and i didn't like the rake i got, it does have it's advantages, you can load down your rear with recovery equipment and not suffer from sag. it's up to you
    <br /><br />

i actually did get these coils because my rear does sag a bit when loaded up for wheelin.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast