Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Long Travel for 4Runner gen3+ w/o cutting bed

Re: Long Travel for 4Runner gen3+ w/o cutting bed

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplain
    Here is a pic I took the other night with the tire almost all the way stuffed. As you can see there is still an inch before any tire rub on the shock. (this is the stuffed tire).

Trim job looks good. In that stuffed pic it looks like the tire is hitting the shock reservoir hose.
    My signature

that is a sick job on the rear quarter, looks clean as hell. i might do that if i ever go bigger then a 35 on the ifs (for now)
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

You say better mpg after the SC install? How much better?
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

do you have a picture of the entire truck? id like to see how the front and rear wells compare
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Quote Originally Posted by xonetruthcrewx
    You say better mpg after the SC install? How much better?
    I can't speak for the 4rnr, but in a 99 taco 2mpg or so better.
    09 FJ 6spd manual<br />01 Tonka-oma TRD <br />Audi RS2 CQ clone<br />98 Audi A4 turbo quattro avant

The SC seems to give me about 2mph better in the city but less on the highway. I credit this too: in the city it takes less effort to do the same thing but on the highway I'm now going 80+ up grades where before I was going 60. My foot is heavier on the open road i guess. Wheeling wise; with the small tank I don't wonder far from fuel.

Recent overall pic down at San Felipe MX during the baja 250. Both fenders are trimmed to help clear the tires. I have one fiberglass fender for the front (thanks Bruce) and am waiting for another one from glass works.

What is everyone running for rear coils??

God speed,<br />Steve Hanson<br />Racers For Christ<br />Rockcrawlers For Christ<br />www.teamrfc.org<br />--------------------<br />special thanks: bfgoodrich|trail gear|cbi fabrication|total chaos|arb|sway-a-way|aem electronics|lucas oil|trd|baja racks|bassani exhaust|spidertrax

Fixed it: ARB 891's
    [img width=540 height=800]http://a145.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/6/l_cb682d15b80b5d64bd6e77df224db950.jpg[/img]
    God speed,<br />Steve Hanson<br />Racers For Christ<br />Rockcrawlers For Christ<br />www.teamrfc.org<br />--------------------<br />special thanks: bfgoodrich|trail gear|cbi fabrication|total chaos|arb|sway-a-way|aem electronics|lucas oil|trd|baja racks|bassani exhaust|spidertrax

UPGRADED Long Travel for 4Runner gen3+ w/o cutting bed

Finally figured out how to squeeeeeeze a bypass in the rear and also added Trail-Gear's new frame support. http://www.trail-gear.com/tacoma#box

Have any video of your 4runner in action? I'm curious to see how this setup works out at the desert! Looks good!

Nice, I bet that rides SMOOTH.
    [b] -Bekah <br />.=. It&#39;s not the fall that hurts, it&#39;s that stop at the end .=.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast