Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whipper Snapper Revenge 4runner Jambo Late July to early august dates tba

Re: Whipper Snapper Revenge 4runner Jambo Late July to early august dates tba

Cool.
    I will start planning my trip and such.

It will be hotter than hell in August at Crawford's...day or night. Camping will suck the big one.

ehh last time when we were out on the deck, it was actually a little chilly, but it depends on the day.

i think cabin would work as its just cutting 20 minutes off the trip from crawfords. but thats still an option worth figuring out in the next two months
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

What are the cabin situation like Blake?
    Do you plan on having a group or will it just be you and a girlfriend?
    How much do they run?

Just curious.

cabins would be group. with the right amount of ppl, it will cost less for the weekend then it does at crawfords.

i paid i think 50 for 2 or 3 nights for 9 ppl in one cabin. we could easily get the huge cabin and fit like 15 ppl in it, designed for 10 but some could claim couch and get some airmattresses and sleeping bags, have a nice shower, kitchen, grill outside and parking area.

Would it include the night before as well as the last day we wheel(that night).
    I will be coming 14+ hours out of my way so I would like the truck to rest before I hit the trails and before I make the trek back home.

$50 doesn't sound bad to me.

Lets talk about cabins. At crawfords, or the one on trail 1. I would rather pay more for LESS people, than less with more people, a 10 persn cabin with 6 people in it for $80 sounds better than a 10 person cabin with 15 people in it for $40. lol
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Just keeping the option open Chris.
    Like I said I can do anything :-D

reason i want a cabin on trail 1 is its a hell of a lot closer then crawfords.

some reason somebody breaks something we dont have a spare for, its not as long of drive to get it back to the cabin.

True
    I just dont want to stay in a crowded ass cabin. lol
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12