Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whipper Snapper Revenge 4runner Jambo Late July to early august dates tba

Whipper Snapper Revenge 4runner Jambo Late July to early august dates tba

edit: location is Upper Tellico OHV. Sorry i did not mention this before.

Ok guys the first whipper snapper meltdown run was august of 2006, We had a good turnout, Scott (Stump1883), Rob (Nc994run), Ryker (1985 4runner), Doc, me and another small group.

That weekend didnt turn out like we wanted with some partial trail carnage from Rob and Ryker, but Rob since has had his locker retrofitted, since then I am now in 4wd with front and rear lockers and the 5:1 (like that matters in tellico mud) but since then im sure we will be prepared to have more spare parts too! I want to plan this around everybodys dates as I want everybody to run this, Ryker (mia somewhat) might be the exception but the rest of you i want no excuses

I'll try to get some more younger ppl in on this as well.

dates should be mid to late july or the first weekend in august (second weekend i take off for colorado)

let me know guys and we can get this planned early and should make it a great small event.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Re: Whipper Snapper Revenge 4runner Jambo Late July to early august dates tba

I'll be in Alaska through July, but I should be back in the first week of august... if it works, I'm definitely in for this one...
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

ok so far dates are 18-20 july, 25-27 of july

1-3 of august (this is a weekend folks)

8-10 of august

8-10 of august would be a (maybe) for me, but to be honest, id rather do this then the rising sun 4x4 rally, its a nice rally and all but doesnt benefit me.

need some more opinions from those that want to do this.

oh and id like to get the big cabin and maybe a smaller cabin, off of trail 1. its like .5 miles past where the road turns to dirt on the right.

I could most likely do the August 1-3 Run.
    I will be going to SE4RJ and I would like some down time to get the Runner set up for another long trip down.

Blake, I am down for 1-3 of August, otherwise its a no-go for me, I dont need the cabin space, I'll camp at crawfords, or stay at Corts (35 mins from the trails)
    -Chris
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.

I an up for camping or cabin, or stowing away in the back of chris's runner to stay at Cort's lol

Haha, Im sure you would be welcome Avy. lol. But we will probably be camping. Probably at crawfords.
    -Chris

lol thanks.
    I am new to the entire ares, so I might follow you to a campsite and either set up my own tent or just sleep in the back for the runner.

Crawfords is CHEAP if you with a primitive site. I love Danny's place.
    http://crawfordsattellico.com/ If you look at the campsite map, the primitive sites are on the far right, near the creek.
    -Chris

alright seems that august 1-3 is the best date available. that would make it the easiest for all i think.

august 1-3 it is

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast