Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Toytec Giveaway Winners!!

Re: Toytec Giveaway Winners!!

Do you have any pics of them installed, Ric?
    2002 4Runner, Auto-A340F, 3.4L, 4.30 Gears<br />TJM T15 Front Bumper &amp; Warn M8000, 4xInnovation sliders, Sonoran Steel 1.2 Lift, Toytec LCA Skids, Tundra Brake Upgrade (231mm), Extended rear diff breather,&nbsp; Deckplate Mod, Andymod, Dual batt setup with Optima blue top aux battery, Hardwired 1000W inverter, Aux fuse box, Full time power to 12V plugs, Yaesu FT7800R Radio, &quot;4-air&quot; system for airing up/down tires.<br /><br />2004 Camry LE - stock (and will stay that way)<br /><br />1993 4Runner has been sold

Quote Originally Posted by GSGALLANT
    Do you have any pics of them installed, Ric?
    i have a few on the other PC Ill get them ans post them later
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

GSGALLANT,
    heres a few pics for ya.

I got more somewhere, if i find them ill send them to ya.. congrads to both of you
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

i know why i didnt win, i make too much work for cebby, he doesnt like me now.

looks like i need to go buy some angle, ill never be able to afford these!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

nice win! couldve happened to two better guys. congrats and thanks to toytec for their support of our site and members

Thanks for the pics, Ric. They look good. I can't wait to get them on my truck.
    2002 4Runner, Auto-A340F, 3.4L, 4.30 Gears<br />TJM T15 Front Bumper &amp; Warn M8000, 4xInnovation sliders, Sonoran Steel 1.2 Lift, Toytec LCA Skids, Tundra Brake Upgrade (231mm), Extended rear diff breather,&nbsp; Deckplate Mod, Andymod, Dual batt setup with Optima blue top aux battery, Hardwired 1000W inverter, Aux fuse box, Full time power to 12V plugs, Yaesu FT7800R Radio, &quot;4-air&quot; system for airing up/down tires.<br /><br />2004 Camry LE - stock (and will stay that way)<br /><br />1993 4Runner has been sold

Thanks to all who have commented on the LCA skids. We will be shipping the skids to the winners next week.
    We will be offering a discounted price to members only on these until stock is sold out or the end of the month. We have 20 sets in stock at this time so act fast!
    $139.99 including shipping to the 48 states is the one time deal.
    We do offer discounts to members but they will never be this low again!
    Dylan<br />---------------<br />www.toyteclifts.com<br />dylan@toyteclifts.com

Woohoo! Look what came in yesterday

All nice and safely packed

Gonna get installed with the sliders sometime later

97 4runner Limited<br />2wd---&gt;4wd Conversion

Received mine a couple of days ago. They were sitting in Calais, ME for me for approx a week until I could make it over there to pick them up. All I have to say is these things are beefy. I'm looking forward to installing them.

show us some pics with both you guys have em installed!!
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast