Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What did you get for your Christmas?

Re: What did you get for your Christmas?

New Merrels, some sweaters, some workout wear, a new racquetball racquet and a nice family gift - Samsung LN-T4665F TV from my folks.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Rival Griddle, clothing, 7" digital camera frame, xbox live membership, Airwolf Season 1 on dvd, Pirates of the carribean 3, gift cards and a subscription to 4wd Toyota Offroad Magazine!

I still need to call them on the magazine subscription. My Grandfather got me the subscription but it wouldn't allow the magazines to be shipped to my house. So till I get it fixed, Gramps will get my magazines, lol.

Still have some more to do with the GF's family but that will come in a few days.
    94/2.4/5spd/261/331250GeolanderMT

wait, airwolf the old tv series? link please, my dad speaks of it all the time!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Wab-Fab sliders, Coleman roof rack, climbing gear, CRKT knife , clothes, a hand-held blender haha, $50 bucks to REI and some marshmallow shooters from my girlfriend.
    -Casey-<br />94 4runner 4x4 SOLD<br />99 4runner Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    wait, airwolf the old tv series? link please, my dad speaks of it all the time!

You can get it from Amazon or your local electronics store probably. My store sells it.
    94/2.4/5spd/261/331250GeolanderMT

haha, dad's b-day is on the 11th, hes getting a wing for his new car (yea i know, real ricer, but he wants it...) and THIS DVD!!!

thanks for letting me know

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

My Trip to London and my Blackberry Curve were my gifts (got them earlier in the month though..)

Was hoping to have my truck back, but still looks like I have to sport the Red Dodge for a little longer...

one of these

...and one of these

SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Body Damage

and new furniture...

Rig Specs <br />&#039;94 4Runner 3.0L V6 4x4, 33&quot; Goodyear MT/R, 4&quot; SAS, All-Pro Bumpers and Sliders, Tubingworks Fender Armor, Rear 5&quot; Marlin Leaf Springs, Bilstien 5150 front &amp; 5125 Rear, Warn M8000, K&amp;N Filtercharger, 300w Power Inverter, Optima Yellow Top, Viair 450C, Cobra 75WXST CB w/ Firestik II, Flowmaster 40 Series, Viper Keyless Entry, Rear-Detroit Soft Locker, Front-Detroit EZ Locker<br />Trail Pics

nice gun, sucks on the body damage, howd you do that?

oh and ive been wanting to say it all week:

what i got for christmas? two front teeth

that i knocked out of a store clerk when i was stealing your present. merry x-mas.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast