Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IPod Integration to Stock Headunit

Re: IPod Integration to Stock Headunit

The Ipod2car fit the bill for me as it was cheaper than the Alpine iPod adapter with nearly the same functionality. It has worked perfectly for over two years. I purchased my Alpine headunit one year before Alpine switched to the direct cable iPod capability.
    95.5 Tacoma 3.4L Auto

I also installed the Ipod2car last month in my Tacoma. Very easy to install. Works great.
    Cupholder Mod

Only thing I dont like about the fm transmitter is the stupid thing is QUIET I have to crank the head unit and imho the headunit either is going or something (checked wiring all good but it cuts out b/c either the amp draws to much or thing is dying-its old). Also i get this annoying whine noise..tape decked worked better in my old car with adapter but still not ideal.

My brother has a pioneer with integrated and its awesome. Honestly I still prefer CD's only b/c they are more disposable and forgiving than an ipod is and no one wants to steal them..
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

I keep my ipod in the glovebox at all times. Its even in the glovebox when its in operation.
    Cupholder Mod

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123