Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: funny camera phone pics

funny camera phone pics

I cleaned out my phone today.... i forgot i had so many funny pics.

This guy walks into the bank wearing skin tight plad pants, a white wife beater, a puffy shinney jacket, a huge gold necklace and a berie... how could i not take a pic.

i have more, but they arnt UY friendly.....

what funny pics do you have?
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

Re: funny camera phone pics

you can post those other in the NSFW section.

nice pics.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Have dinosaur, will travel.

and my personal fav, from the women's restroom at my old job...

&#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

My signature

Too funny, I am gonna have to unload my phone.

Here is a funny pic. My donor vehicle was a 92 s-10 blazer with 3/4 inch of bondo covering the rear side windows.

Here is some underwear, caught in a brush, found under a bumper car ride where I work.

Here is someone having fantasies at work!

Went out with some 120 Forum and Expo Friends today, and well, how about the guy w/ the 2wd doing Hollister Upper Ranch* junk...didn't play in any gullies or rockgardens though.
    *There is a new play area now! Mostly all of the Blue, Green, and Yellow Courses, no Black until I'm locked and caged. Sliders work though.

heeps . . .

not sure if this one should be here or in the failure thread . . .
    [img width=800 height=600]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5523/1002782.jpg[/img]
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast