Thread: 1st Gen 4Runner Rollbar

1st Gen 4Runner Rollbar

I changed my mind on this mod. This 1st gen 4runner rollbar is in excellent shape with all plastic plugs.

Perfect for a 3rd gen 4runner after slight modification.

$50.00 picked up in San Diego

Your 3rd gen can look like this...adds anchor points for gear and a little "bling"

Thanks for the pic Eric
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

Re: 1st Gen 4Runner Rollbar

PM sent
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Quote Originally Posted by randver
    PM sent
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Marc and I were saying last night that we thought you would be interested in this. So funny!

It is a really easy thing to mount up and even though I would not bet my life on it saving me in a high speed roll over, it does give you lots of places to mount things to.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Quote Originally Posted by ecchamberlin
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Marc and I were saying last night that we thought you would be interested in this. So funny!
    that might be because we where talking about me getting one at superstitions. and i told mark then that i would take his if he wanted to sell it. you two are just old and forgot
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0