Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Changing page style?

Re: Changing page style?

I must be getting old, cause I can barely read the red/gray. Another post begging for other options.

Quote Originally Posted by bkg
    I must be getting old, cause I can barely read the red/gray. Another post begging for other options.
    I hear you.....it takes a little while to get used to it, but after a while you don't notice it as much.
    At least bump up the font, that helps quite a bit.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

The text has been punched up some - hope that helps...
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

I guess I'm too much of an old goat, but I can't read the small red print on the dark background. And yes, I did select the biggest "A" at the top already. I guess I need a bigger "A" option or more contrasting colors or new glasses or all of the above. Sorry to whine on my first post.
    Dale<br /><br />93 4X4 ext-cab, auto, SR5, 3.4 V6, supercharged, 2.1&quot; pulley, URD fuel mods, Aquamist WI, IPT valve body mod, dual cases, 4&quot; superlift front, Alcan springs rear, 33 BFG MT, ARB locked front &amp; rear, 5.29 US Gears, RB 1&quot; Body Lift, 1.5&quot; ball joint spacers, manual hubs, TJM T-17, Warn m8000.

I have various forum skins that I used for ikonboard, if you need color ideas? ill look those skins up and show them to you all.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

though I hate ikonboard and the entire staff but i still let them use my skins

these are from the ib site, im going to scrap through my desktop harddrive for full versions, and if anyone wants a skin hacked or whatever or me to do one from scratch im cool with that.

[img width=800 height=600]http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/4306/picture1ez7.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by bamachem
    i didn't like the red at first, but to be honest, it's really grown on me and now i really do dig it.
    X2

It was a little weird at first because YT is about as high-contrast as it get- white on black. But I'm definitely starting to like the reds and greys.
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

[img width=707 height=800]http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs6/i/2005/025/8/b/New_Ikonboard_Skin_design_by_neliconcept.jpg[/img]

of course color contrast depends on the topic and our topic is toyota 4x4 offroading, expedition, and traveling so This last one would be more of an Irobot type color or something else.

Yo nelio. We can appreciate the board styles, but a change that drastic ain't happening - not feeling those posted anywho. Everyone fails to realize that we are both Joomla and SMF, not just a forum. I bit more complicated than a forum theme alone.

We'll offer another option for the visually impaired later - there's as many templates available out there as there are 2WD jokes.

j/k
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

ahhhh funny. I didnt mean use a skin like that, just some color scheme ideas

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast