Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Changing page style?

Re: Changing page style?

I like it. Very different from the other sites.
    [glow=blue,2,300]2002 4WD TOYOTA TACOMA "TURTLE TACO"[/glow]  <All the goods listed here>

Quote Originally Posted by blknblu
    OK big font and fluid screen size helped, but it's still a tough combo and here is one more vote for something else. I'd also like to point out that red/black color blindness is the most common and 80% of color blindness occurs in men. With apologies in advance to the ladies of UY, we can probably all agree that the vast majority of your audience is going to be men. Just something for you guys to chew on. I also think it's funny how many offroad vendor sites are red on black or vice versa.

blknblu,

good point, and that has been actually brought up by one staff member who has this issue.

to all: we are taking notes on all the feedback and taking it all into consideration, so please let us know how we can improve this website/forum. but again, this palce is barely a month old, so please give it some time as well

bob

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_98SR5
    but again, this palce is barely a month old, so please give it some time as well

bob
    By all means, Rome wasn't built in a day. And on your typo, did you mean "place" or "palace"
    Less is more

haha, definitely meant place

FYI - the color blindness that is the most common is red/green. Roughly 8% of the male population suffers from it. The greens and red appear in shades of grey. That's one of the reasons we darkened up the grey in the message area so the contrast is greater - affording better separation of the red and grey tones for those suffering from color blindness.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Yeah, red green is what I meant. Been a while since i studied that stuff. Still shoulda verified before I post stuff as fact. Sorry guys. BTW, spellcheck is a hoot. Some of the suggested alternatives are funny.
    Less is more

Quote Originally Posted by blknblu
    BTW, spellcheck is a hoot. Some of the suggested alternatives are funny.
    is that why texas jim's spelling is looking worse than ever?!?

(just bustin' your b#lls, TJ )

Just found this site. Pretty cool.

I don't mind the colors, but I find that the header for every message in the thread takes up a lot of space.
    When I scan down the thread trying to read the meat (posts) I get distracted by this taking up an inch every post :

« Reply #36 on: Today at 09:04 PM »

etc

Is there a way to shrink that or turn it off (user pref)?

<br />97 4Runner SR5 Blue - 124k miles, E-Locker, Armorology front/rear bumpers &amp; sliders, BudBuilt skidplate+belly, MTR 285/75/16s, 2&quot; Tundra/OME Lift, 1&quot; 4Crawler Bodylift, 1&quot; diff drop, Black Aluminum Wheels, Cobra CB<br />99 4Runner SR5 Black - 48k miles, E-Locker, Daily Driver<br />06 Baby Girl - a zillion diapers and counting, Sleepless Mod, Cute Mod<br />

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234