Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yakima loadwarrior with extension and net

Yakima loadwarrior with extension and net

selling a good rack for cheap, loadwarrior is 299 with 100 extension and 40 dollar net. so its well below retail.

price is 180 sorry

selling as Im getting an african outback rack for roof top tent use.

local pickup is preferred, but if shipping is needed, its on your dime please for box and shipping cost. i just cant afford to loose more money.

thanks

864-376-6393

The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

Re: Yakima loadwarrior with extension and net

I didn't see a total price on it, can you measure the width of the rack for me? I want to see if my canoe will fit on it. What lift are you running and how much does it give you?
    Thanks
    Jason

terminator2373, total width is 39". Check out this link:

http://www.rackattack.com/product-pa...FQ66PAodLXTXYQ
    2002 4Runner Sport 4WD
    My 4Runner Profile: Click Me

Yeah . . . what's your asking price?
    ~Jamie<br />2000 TRD 4WD PreRunner, 3.4L V-6, Rear Locker,<br />TRD Gen. I Supercharger, URD Fuel Kit, Hayden 679, <br />IPT Valve Body Upgrade, Deckplate Mod, Airaid MIT, <br />URD 2.2&quot; Pulley, TRDOLMAN Magnaflow Exhaust, <br />Inchworm &quot;Lefty&quot; T-Case, FROR Twin Sticks,<br />DR CoilOvers, Camburg UCA&#039;s, 32 x 11.50 STT&#039;s, <br />15x8 AR Teflon Mojave&#039;s, Demello Sliders, Demello Skid-Plate,<br />4xInnovations Front Bumper, and Tailgate / Spare Carrier<br />...and a lot of other stuff

sorry for not posting

asking price is 180

oh and its 62x39x6.5

Damn, dude!

...If I wasn't buying parts for my Expedition Trailer build, I'd say SOLD!!!
    ~Jamie<br />2000 TRD 4WD PreRunner, 3.4L V-6, Rear Locker,<br />TRD Gen. I Supercharger, URD Fuel Kit, Hayden 679, <br />IPT Valve Body Upgrade, Deckplate Mod, Airaid MIT, <br />URD 2.2&quot; Pulley, TRDOLMAN Magnaflow Exhaust, <br />Inchworm &quot;Lefty&quot; T-Case, FROR Twin Sticks,<br />DR CoilOvers, Camburg UCA&#039;s, 32 x 11.50 STT&#039;s, <br />15x8 AR Teflon Mojave&#039;s, Demello Sliders, Demello Skid-Plate,<br />4xInnovations Front Bumper, and Tailgate / Spare Carrier<br />...and a lot of other stuff

bump still for sale

How much to box and ship to WV 25705?
    1997 4Runner SR5 4WD / 4&quot; deck plate mod-REMOVED / 01 Tundra Wheels / Cup Holder mod / 285/75/16 Pro Comp AT / SS SYSTEM 1.1 / <br />01 Overhead Console mod

damn dude,.. i'm thinkin of selling mine too but i want more then 180
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast