Thread: Windrock/Coal Creek OHV 1-5-08

Windrock/Coal Creek OHV 1-5-08

I finally was able to get up to Windrock for the first time and it was actually what I consider my first real wheeling trip in the truck. Pretty simple stuff. Stock friendly for the most part. Had a good time though. Some of the stuff was even a little more extreme than I had planned on doing but enjoyed it nonetheless. Was good to finally get out and see what my truck can really do. Had some scrubbing issues I need to take care of to clear these 33's better but overall the truck did great. Lots of ice around and most everything was either frozen or really muddy. Unfortunately I was the only Toyota out there. I was with my best friend and his cousin, both in Jeeps. But at least I got to prove my Tacoma can do what their "precious" Jeeps do.

Anyways here are a few pics I managed to take. Didn't take many since we rarely got out to take pictures.

And a few poser pics to finish the day

Re: Windrock/Coal Creek OHV 1-5-08

Nice pictures! Looks like you had a good time.

Re: Windrock/Coal Creek OHV 1-5-08

i hate you.

Never wheel with me. I got the '84 tore up in the garage, lets put that BL on. lol. Clal Brad and bug him till he says come over. lol. I'll be there. lol.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE