Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bringing Sharia Law to America, interesting to say the least

Bringing Sharia Law to America, interesting to say the least

Isn't it funny how Christians get ridiculed for bringing religion into ANYTHING, but when Muslims want to bring their religion into the workplace there is no problem. Now, this country was founded on a lot of free rights, but I've just got to ask, am I missing something here???? Is there something that makes it OK for Muslims to do this stuff?

Link

Hey, they sound pretty reasonable, right?
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Re: Bringing Sharia Law to America, interesting to say the least

I wrote a paper on this last year drawing the correlation of "creeping sharia" in Europe to illegal immigration in America. World-class, if I say so myself.
    TOYOTA|moving forward
    <br /><br />
    1996 3.4 Litre | 4-Wheel Drive | 5-speed Manual Transmission | Magnaflow Exhaust
    Deckplate | Intake Silencer Removal
    <br /><br />
    *MasterDebater*

Quote Originally Posted by oly884
    Isn't it funny how Christians get ridiculed for bringing religion into ANYTHING, but when Muslims want to bring their religion into the workplace there is no problem.
    Honestly, I hate it when any religion brings in anything on me (or others). I feel Sharia law should never exist in the US just as I feel ID should never be taught in US (public) schools.

-----

On another note, the mother of a friend of mine said "Christians have to reproduce because in a few years teh Muslims will be the majority and they'll institue Sharia law". Sigh.
    -Beau<br /><br />No, I am not actually a doctor...yet.<br />-----------<br />1998 4Runner SR5- 4x4, V6, AT, Factory E-Locker-<br />Mods: Satoshi Grill, Alpine HU, E-Locker Mod -otherwise Stock (for now)<br />To come: Music!, Rear Storage/Audio box/Sleep area, York OBA

Quote Originally Posted by DrBeau
    Isn't it funny how Christians get ridiculed for bringing religion into ANYTHING, but when Muslims want to bring their religion into the workplace there is no problem.
    Honestly, I hate it when any religion brings in anything on me (or others). I feel Sharia law should never exist in the US just as I feel ID should never be taught in US (public) schools.

-----

On another note, the mother of a friend of mine said "Christians have to reproduce because in a few years teh Muslims will be the majority and they'll institue Sharia law". Sigh.
    I'm not going to be disagreeing with you here. Forcing religion upon anyone is a pet peeve of mine. However, you're feeling that Sharia law should never exist in the US is different that what you are starting to see in select locations in the US.

As for what your friend's mom said, that's too bad she feels that way.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

I understand lessons about the holocaust are to be omitted from public school curricula in the UK because of a politically corrected fear that the Muslim students will be offended by being taught about it.

Ignorance and politics created the holocaust. It appears ignorance and politics will try to sweep it under the rug. Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.....

SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

Quote Originally Posted by fustercluck
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.....
    Ain't that the truth?

If that is in fact true (the Britain Holocaust thing), that makes me very sad. I mean...they were there. It's not like WW2 was Gernamny vs. USA.

I've been to the Museum of Tolerance in LA. I've talked to survivors. The way people can just ignore something so massive amazes me sometimes.
    -Beau<br /><br />No, I am not actually a doctor...yet.<br />-----------<br />1998 4Runner SR5- 4x4, V6, AT, Factory E-Locker-<br />Mods: Satoshi Grill, Alpine HU, E-Locker Mod -otherwise Stock (for now)<br />To come: Music!, Rear Storage/Audio box/Sleep area, York OBA

Man's in humanity to man and his undying drive to oppress his brother is the real inconvenient truth...
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

It seems the more I have come to learn about America- our past, our laws, our culture- the more I have come to develop anxiety and remorse for a seemingly inevitable outcome for this- our great experiment in democracy. "An inconvenient truth" could not be more appropriate applied than to refer to our "state of the union."
    TOYOTA|moving forward
    <br /><br />
    1996 3.4 Litre | 4-Wheel Drive | 5-speed Manual Transmission | Magnaflow Exhaust
    <br /><br />
    *MasterDebater*

but when Muslims want to bring their religion into the workplace there is no problem.
    It's called dhimmitude. And it is becoming a world-wide phenomenon. I'll site a really bizarre instance;

A college in Ireland is installing 'culturally sensitive' toilets that are positioned in a way that will allow muslim students to face away from mecca while they drop a log. http://markedmanner.blogspot.com/200...c-toilets.html

It is no secret that our mainstream media tends to shy away from stories that show muslims in a bad light. The few blogs and cable news shows that actually do report those stories are often labeled as racist.

I have a feeling that in the near future, Hollywood and MTV will start a new 'cool to be muslim' trend (if they haven't already). The college kids and half-witted lefties will eat that sh*t up!
    &#039;95 4Runner, 3.0, Auto, 140K.

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenLover

I have a feeling that in the near future, Hollywood and MTV will start a new 'cool to be muslim' trend (if they haven't already). The college kids and half-witted lefties will eat that sh*t up!
    Already have. Just look at Sandvagina or Sandjia or whatever his name is on "American" (sic) Idol.
    TOYOTA|moving forward
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    *MasterDebater*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast