Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: UltimateYota.com's Biggest Loser Contest.

Re: UltimateYota.com's Biggest Loser Contest.

Good luck everyone! I wish the best of healthy dieting for everyone involved.
    -Jc1996 SR5 4WD 5SPD 4RunnerStock till 213,000 milesSonoran SS rear brake line|Sonoran diff drop|Sonoran Panhard drop bracket|SAW 2.5 C/O's|OME891-N86|Magnaflow 24|Deckplate Mod|Trueflow Airfilter|BruceTS Rear Bumper|Airaid MIT|Shrockworks Front Bumper|Trail-mart 67 sliders

Quote Originally Posted by scottiac
    Quote Originally Posted by gilby4runner
    Everything looked so good. Tempation on the first day, man this sucks
    Sounds like you need my secret plan... Don't carry any money! Don't know if it'll work, but it sure oughtta help!

And ya, 106 would be a little tough. I started college at 120, left at 140, and have been climbing ever since. I'll be content (delighted outta my freakin' mind) at 160.
    When I started college I was 120. Seven years later 125!!
    2000 Toyota 4runner with some goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by ttora4runner
    When I started college I was 120. Seven years later 125!!
    Does anyone like you? :P

Fortunately, I have a damn sight more than seven years to blame for it!

Seriously, as a good friend on mine said, it's a hell of a lot easier to never gain it than to try and get rid of it later. Good job keeping it off, and keep it up!
    Scott
    2017 blue 4runner ORP / Shrockwork sliders, RCI skids, and a small pile of not-yet-installed bits.
    (Proud recipient of $22,000 in damage within the first five months of ownership. Darnit.)

Okay guys contest info updated with All registered folks... Get it in before Thursday if you want in...

Friday, it all begins for real (although I know some of us have been dieting/working out already)

Once the contest actually begins, at least a monthly update will be asked for.
    You can update us every week if you want, up to you, but at LEAST once a month. You can post up your current wieght, and also any tips fo dieting or excersicing you've been doing.

I'll continue to update everyone's Current wieght (and the date you last updated in the first post) Get ready Folks!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Feb. 5th

Weight- 235
    -7 lbs.
    02 Sport (Sporticus)<br />881 / 906 OME Combo, 275/65/16 Faulken High Country AT&#39;s, Syntheic Fluids,Brembo / Hawk Combo and two car seats for the future wheelers<br /><br />2010 Highlander SE- Wife&#39;s kid transporter.<br /><br />1998 Tacoma- 2.7 liters of fury...after that is pretty plain and stock

OK guys...we officially started today.

Jenn

Justin

We will be doing Weight Watchers for our program along with some exercise.

Weighed in today, I have dropped 8 pounds. Down to 258 from 266.

I will be doing slim fast plan...

shake for breakfast, and a shake and somethine around 200 calories for lunch, and then a sensible light dinner.

I will also be hitting the gym, and will try to concentrate on cardio, and drop a lot of pounds before I begin hitting the wieghts...
    -Chris
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.

Great job!

I'm down to 195.5 from 201 on monday (g'd superbowl junk food), but I was at 199 on saturday, so that's probably more realistic.

Bike riding for ~1,500 calories / day, eating ~1,500 calories a day.

This is not sustainable, I think, but a good kick start to get me motivated. I'm going to stick with just the riding for another week or so, then start subbing in weights and running for a couple of the ride days. And yes, I'm leaving in at least one rest day to let me body heal...

I'm working on the theory that a 3,500 calories is a pound, and at my 200# starting weight, 2,300 calories is the "stay the way I am " level. So I am targeting around 3# / week initially, which should be a net calorie intake (after food and exercise) of about 800 cal / day.

The diet is nothing special, at this point, just targeting around 300 cal for breakie, 100 for midmorning snack, 300 for lunch, 100 for snack, 700-ish for dinner. (I'm pretty boring, that's a bowl of cereal, a hard-boiled egg, a sandwich, a cheese stick, and whatever my lovely wife makes me for dinner; not the best balance, but add a bunch of essentially free veggies to make it good for ya...)

For me, as I mentioned earlier, the biggest key to being successful was taking ALL of the money out of my wallet. I haven't carried cash for nearly a month, and for some reason I don't go out to fast food with credit cards, and I can't fill the vending machines at work. I still take a few quarters in to work to get my soda fix. That's the next thing I gotta fix. Too much soda, not enough water.

Good job all, and get/stay motivated! We can do this!
    Scott
    2017 blue 4runner ORP / Shrockwork sliders, RCI skids, and a small pile of not-yet-installed bits.
    (Proud recipient of $22,000 in damage within the first five months of ownership. Darnit.)

Sorry for posting so late, but I'd like to join. My stats:

height: 5'9"
    Current weight: 235
    Goal: 175

If it's too late to start, that's cool.

David

Of course not DAvid, we're glad to have you, I'll go ahead and get your info added to the main post! Good luck and happy losing!!
    -Chris

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast