Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AZROCKS April 4-5, 2008 (Arizona)

AZROCKS April 4-5, 2008 (Arizona)

OK, its getting close to the event. So who's coming with me?

Dates: http://www.azttora.com/content/newevents.php

Last Years Event: http://azttora.com/azrocks07/index.html

This event is soo much fun. We camp out for 2 nights and wheel for 2-3 days. Trails for everone!!!

List of people going:
    1. Blacksheep (leaving on the 3rd)
    2. Mikey

[Edit - Good Times - Added to calendar]

AzRocks 2008 (Arizona TTORA)

[size=20pt]
    AzRocks 2008
    [size=14pt]
    April 4 & 5, 2008

I wanted to invite the UltimateYotas' to come to Arizona and join us for the sixth annual AzRocks event.

We have planned two days of wheeling for all Toyota 4WD vehicles. The trails will accommodate the new owner who has never been off pavement all the way to trails that are guaranteed to make a veteran wheeler pucker.

No big BBQ; No big Raffle; Our motto is Shutup And Wheel. The focus is on having more Toyota owners participate in order to learn how to practice responsible recreation and how to preserve our public lands for future access. The amenities we provide are totally funded from event t-shirt sales. No fee or registration is required. We run rain or shine.

This a TTORA event. NO ALCOHOL WHILE ON THE TRAIL!!! When local laws prohibit drinking and driving, those same laws are applicable to any TTORA event. All violators will be asked to comply immediately, or leave the event. Please don’t put my trailmasters in this position!

If you think you might attend, a permit is required and you should plan about two weeks ahead to get one via the mail. The links and address (for the last minute folks) is on our website.

The event is held in a remote area where all services (including motels) are 10-17 miles away. The site is accessible with campers or motorhomes. Don’t worry if you are arriving after dark, we have excellent signage to help you find the campsite.

[size=10pt][b]
    Please come and join us for a fun two days of wheeling!

[size=40pt][b][color=yellow]
    Wheeling a Stepside Tacoma on 37s

Re: AZROCKS April 4-5, 2008 (Arizona)

Well said Mark. See you soon. I gots to get working on the truck already.

i got to pitch it to the wifey and see what she has planned.... but i'm pretty sure i'm in
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

I'm planning on it.
    1998 LTD|DoubleLocked|Yukon 4:88|SMP Bumpers &amp; Armor|315 BFG KM2|Sonoran Steel|BudBuilt|Warn Recovery &amp; Hubs<br />NewMexicoBackroads.blogspot.com

List of people going:
    2. Mikey
    3. Vermejo

Badass! The more the better.

P.S. Drink lots of Sobe now and take ur bottles for Sobe Bombs!
    http://www.youtube.com/v/EhbogboZjCo&rel=1

Bump! Come on So Cal. Show up and wheel. I'm leaving on thurs morning, and coming back monday. Will be camping thurs night and doing a night run

I would love to go. We will play it by ear depending on work....that is getting into my busy season.
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

Oooh don't be a pansy, and make it happen.

Mikey, I know you can make this event. Make sure go get one of these ahead of time.

http://www.land.state.az.us/programs...ion_permit.htm

List of people going:
    2. Mikey
    3. Vermejo
    4. Marc P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast