Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to help me find #4 ????

Re: Who wants to help me find #4 ????

seriously, just paint it, i woulnt pass up a truck just for that...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Let me know if you find something near T-town and I'll be happy to go take a peek.

lol... for the right price, i wouldn't pass up one if all the cladding was chrome. trust me, that chrome tag surround won't stop me if it's a good deal. a little painting doesn't scare me! just look at my last 4Runner as well as waskillywabbit's old black 00 SR5.

thanks for the offer of taking a look, brian. i've looked a little at tuscaloosatoyota.com, but nothing really so far.
    -andy

Have you tried http://www.craigshelper.com/ ? It makes searching Craigslist much easier, especially by states and regions and all that.
    1987 Toyota 4Runner<br />Specs Here: 4Runner Page

I spied an 01-02 Thundercloud at a used car lot on the way home last night. It had the limited flares, but may have been a sport (will check it out better in the daylight today). Are there specific things in a limited that you want or everything the limited offers?

that CraigsHelper is awesome! THANKS!

the 01/02 Limiteds should have a sunroof as standard, but that would be a requirement for sure. i'm pretty sure that there weren't many options on them (maybe heated seats and chrome package at most). they all have leather, power seats, climate control, etc.

if you could check that one out and see if it's a 4WD limited and a price/miles, that would be great! thanks!
    -andy

The Thundercloud gray is a great color to have.
    Hope you get it for a good price too.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

well, i called that dealer yesterday and it was pending on a sale to another dealer in OK. i just got a call and the check came in today as promised along with a shipping truck showing up to get it, so that one's gone. i'll just be patient and keep my eyes out and i'll come across the right one at the right time - hopefully in the next few weeks. in the mean-time, i'll just stock up on the parts, etc that i'll eventually need anyway and hoarde them away.
    -andy

look no further andy. black. rr diff lock. LTD, 99. sunroof.

its in CO though...not sure how youd feel regarding any rust issues...looks well maintained though.

http://denver.craigslist.org/car/540240001.html
    sonny<br />1998 4Runner LTD...d0uble locked on 35&#039;s<br />crawlinbc.com

that one does look nice, but $11k for 150k miles is definitely on the high side of prices. that one should be priced at about $9k or so at most.

here's one less than 400-miles from me in FL, black w/ locker, $7900, but 141k on it.

i've also found a 2001 TC Limited with 119k for $9k, but it's got a dent in the bumper and on the rear gate, missing a rear mud flap, and generally dirty plus it's great lakes vehicle. not one that i'd want to take on, even though it's only about 60% of the retail value.

i really want to stay in the south and under 110k at most for mileage. if i get a 99, then it has to be under 100k anyway. 00 or newer, and it can go a little over. credit union rules, but i have to get a loan at first on this one since i want to buy before i sell my current car. however, if i found one cheap enough with higher milage and it seemed like a good deal, i might just pay cash and then just replenish savings after the acura sells.

that one in FL sure is clean... they have more pics on their website, and it really does look nice. the only flaw that i see is a torn driver-side seat bolster.
    -andy

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast