Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who wants to help me find #4 ????

Re: Who wants to help me find #4 ????

Looking forward to seeing what you do with this one. The old one was one of my favorite 3rd gens.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

this is going WAY back in time, but here's a 99 limited by Candido Tapia (ctapia on the old boards) that he had quite a while back. he had everything painted, and then eventually added an ARB sahara bar, which is where i found the info about them before i ordered mine.

anyway, this is what the "new" 99 will look like shortly (minus one set of TuRD stickers and a chrome front-end damage multiplier)

-andy

that isnt the same rig that was at se4rj2 with 33s? SS rear bumper, jaos spoiler? no wait that was a tjm15 he had.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

no, the one you're thinking of was sdastg1 on TOF, from PA i think. he's on here, but i can't remember his new user name. anyway, he stripped that one down to stock and still has it. it was an 02, BTW.

candido i think lives in CA. he sold the runner a few years ago and now has a LX470. he's still posting on MUD from time to time.
    -andy

That black one is nice. Black, gray, and green are amongst my most preferred 4Runner colors. Looks really sharp, especially with the flares.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345