Thread: Orange/Amber Corner lenses

Orange/Amber Corner lenses

I've always wanted to orange out my corners since I got the truck a year ago but never got around to it. After My truck was vandalized 2 days b4 new years and I was going to upgrading a few things anyhow I figured now was as good a time as any. After searching for a few weeks I FINALLY found a transparent orange spray and last night I decided tot bit the bullet. While reapairing my truck I also decided to go with the sport hood and 99+ headlights. Anyhow here are a few pics of how it all came out.

Before:

After:

And a Night Shot:
    &#039;96 4Runner 3.4L, 5Spd, 4x4<br />Tundra/OME Lift, Custom Front/BruceTS inspired rear Bumper <br /><br /><br />Praise the Lifted!

Re: Orange/Amber Corner lenses

I would never have thought to go orange, but I think it looks awesome.
    &#039;99 4Runner Highlander, e-Locker, Deckplate/Trueflow, and 265/75 Terra Grapplers

Are you thinking about making the bumper lights the same color orange? I think that would match up all the front colors. Either way, the orange does look good
    1996 SR5 4Runner
    3.4 5speed 4x4 165k

Quote Originally Posted by Nuthuts96
    Are you thinking about making the bumper lights the same color orange? I think that would match up all the front colors. Either way, the orange does look good
    Yeah I think the bumper light look kinda of dull and of color aswell. I'll probab;y take them off when I replace the bumper (kinda rusted) and try to match them.
    &#039;96 4Runner 3.4L, 5Spd, 4x4<br />Tundra/OME Lift, Custom Front/BruceTS inspired rear Bumper <br /><br /><br />Praise the Lifted!

Did you used to have a honda? Sh*t reminds me of all JDM bullshit.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Quote Originally Posted by xonetruthcrewx
    Did you used to have a honda? Sh*t reminds me of all JDM bullshit.
    lol...will I did have a honda but the JDM lights were clear. I think they look good and are a little refreshing compared to the clear ones..