Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pooing in the outdoors

Re: Pooing in the outdoors

Quote Originally Posted by hillbilly
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    plus you dont get the butt itchies in the middle of the day...
    "butt itchies"...
    In the military this is sometimes referred to as "Roast Beef A-hole". Why? Because it ends up getting all pink and tender if not cleaned properly.
    Lance<br />2001 4Runner Limited 4X4 (Sonoran Steel Stocker)<br />315/75R16 MT/Rs | MT Classic IIs | Dual ARBs/4.88s | (F) 5125/Tundra Coils (R) 5125/LC Coils | 4Crawler 1.5&quot; BL | Aisin Manual Hubs | Slee Sliders | Sonoran Steel Rear Bumper | TJM T-15 w/ Warn M8000

I've had the PET for 3-4 years now and love it. With 3 daughters a toilet isn't optional.

95% of the time we just dig a hole and set the PET up over it. I carry some bags in case there isn't a good spot for a hole but we rarely need them where we go.

93 4runner - 3.0 5spd
    2005 LandCruiser

Quote Originally Posted by ecchamberlin
    This is all well and good Chris but if you want to entice your Lady to go out and "rough" it with you(helps you to get more vehicle mod's when you let them drive, hint hint) then a crap station of some sort will help for sure!
    i let the wife drive sunday at superstitions X and guess who wants to buy me a TJM front bumper now.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

I feel like we are all much closer after this thread.

Actually it is very informative.

Frank
    1985 FJ-60, 3FE, Hell Creek lift, 2009 H3 sold

back east, you take an axe, make a hole in a turned over tree, and hint your crapper hole, just hope nothing is residing in that tree that could give you a OHHHHHH ####%$^^$# kinda phrase
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

When you do the deed in a hole, make it 200' from a water source.

I have this friend that I surf with that used finally get out through a really hard paddle of break and then have to go #2. So he would just peel his wet suit down to his ankles and hang his butt off the side of his long board and go.

But we surf down here next to TJ anyway so surfing with Tijuana brown trout is not that uncommon.

Sorry a bit off topic but the last post had 'water source' in it and made me think of my buddy pooing in the ocean.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

^^^^ Hahaha my brother did that once, too.

Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

THe marketing of that ingenious device is other worldy! I like the photos very much!
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast