Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pooing in the outdoors

Re: Pooing in the outdoors

The Pit Stop Portable Urinal for those times when the trail leader just won't stop for potty breaks. Holds 1.25 gallons.

I know it's not poo, but still useful. Nothing better than poo to make a great thread.
    My signature

chris, thats a great one for females in general while camping without facilities.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

All this talk about poo!

Hold on a minute....

Ok !

Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer
    The Pit Stop Portable Urinal for those times when the trail leader just won't stop for potty breaks. Holds 1.25 gallons.

I know it's not poo, but still useful. Nothing better than poo to make a great thread.
    empty gatoraide bottle is much cheaper, and much easier to dispose of. Simply open window and dump content.....
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

Quote Originally Posted by BruceTS
    Quote Originally Posted by slosurfer

empty gatoraide bottle is much cheaper, and much easier to dispose of. Simply open window and dump content.....
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7912464/
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Don't know if it was mentioned or not, but, its important: Burn your TP!!!

Especially where coyotes are around, they will dig up your poop, and TP everywhere is a gross site and kills the beauty of the land.

I automatically hear: "Well, when if my TP starts a fire!?"... Well, sorry, it takes an extra 5 minutes to burn the TP all the way down to ash, stand there, make sure nothing goes flying away into the brush, and then cover it up good.

Just adding my .02

There are camping spots in Baja where people do not know about this "trick" and its just so ridiculous when you're on a hike and you just see the white trash littering the entire landscape.
    1996 4x4 4Runner<br /><br />Suspension: 6&quot; Trailmaster/Fabtech Knuckles/Sonoran Steel shocks/coils. Rear LC coils/shocks<br />Offroad: 315/75/16 MTR&#39;s, ARB, M8000, E-locker, sliders, MV-50 compressor, CBI tire carrier, Cobra CB, Kragen HID&#39;s.

punta cabras..... frigging horrible if you walk a mile off the beach
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

I like to cut a hole in the bottom of a bucket, dig a hole under a nice shade tree, insert bucket into hole and voila a pooper
    95 4Runner- 3.0- A/T- 4.88&#039;s- MC rear bumper- Downey skid plate- BJ spacers- LC coils- 32&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s- FROR front bumper and frame brace on the way

I like 3rdCoast's idea.

This thread rocks BTW!
    --------------------<br />slowheelin - a.k.a. Robb<br />93 4Runner V6 5 speed | Procomp shocks | Marlin Crawler Clutch | BFG AT<br />(more to come)

*Waiting for 4x4Mike to chime in integrating his portable table idea made from general hardware and pvc supplies w/ one of these:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast