View Poll Results: whats better...Hella rallye 4000, IPF (non HID) lights...your opinions?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hella Rallye 4000

2 50.00%
  • IPF Xtreme sport or 960

2 50.00%

Thread: Hella, IPF

Hella, IPF

Which lights do you prefer?...and why?

Re: Hella, IPF

well i dont own either, but i do have a set of IPF 968s and im very happy with them. the quality is great and they seem pretty durable.

IPF 900XSDs are bright as hell, brighter then my brights by themselves, so they work well, didnt give hellas the go ahead, ipfs have easier wiring system and are just as stout imo.
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience

I like how well built the 4000's are.... even better now that I did the HID conversion!
    99 SR5 4Runner Highlander 5spd V6 4WD e-locker<br />Myspace<br />3rd Gen Bumper Build-up<br />1GR-FE 4.0L V-6 &amp; RA60F 6-speed for my project vehicle<br /><br /><br />Don&#039;t Ask when I&#039;m gonna go SAS, I&#039;m not... I&#039;ll build a buggy first!

I'm gonna say the Hella 4000's because of the various beam styles, but the IPFs are intriguing.
    95 4Runner- 3.0- A/T- 4.88&#039;s- MC rear bumper- Downey skid plate- BJ spacers- LC coils- 32&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s- FROR front bumper and frame brace on the way

i dont have head on shot of the IPFs, but if you check my garage in the 3rd gen section, they are about as bright if not brighter then my hi beams on. they do me well. i need to get some spots up top for shelf road driving
    The art of design is how you communicate your message to said audience