Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What vehicle security system do you use?

Re: What vehicle security system do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Crinale
    which trail are you guys workin on tomorrow and when?
    We're working on Garcia Ridge, I'll have to find out what time exactly, but I know it's early like 7am or something like that. PM me if your interested
    My signature

Okay, so I haven't done the alarm yet, but as I just did a quick grocery store run in the 4runner, I realized that there might just be one "bling" feature that would be cool and very useful to have. I would love to be able to roll the rear window down with the remote. I don't know if that's possible but it would be very useful.
    My signature

You'll need a window module to do it.

They will have up only and up and down.

I have them in my Tahoe

Makes it nice to vent the windows after you set the alarm. Rolls the windows up if the alarm is tripped.

After you disarm the alarm you and hit the window button and it will roll the windows down.
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456