Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bob, are you selling your furniture?

Bob, are you selling your furniture?

Bob, is this your couch on craigslist?
    Couch ad
    My signature

Re: Bob, are you selling your furniture?

Hehe. Looks uh....

...warm
    SI VIS PACEM PARABELLUM

soft
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

"has scuffs and stains around the bottom"
    My signature

Typical, only an art student would take their time to make that! burn!!!!

Really though, wow.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Wow! $600.00 bucks. That would really put me in the "hole".
    1997 4Runner SR5 4WD / 4&quot; deck plate mod-REMOVED / 01 Tundra Wheels / Cup Holder mod / 285/75/16 Pro Comp AT / SS SYSTEM 1.1 / <br />01 Overhead Console mod

Chris,

The couch has priceless memories. The conversation is usually like this:

Patty: "Damnit Bob, why the #$#@ did you @#$# again!?!? I told you the next time you@#$@#$@, you're in the dog house! You're sleeping on the couch tonite! <slams door>

Me: OK! SURE!!!

For you newlyweds, this couch is priceless. Contact me for details. No bodily fluids have ever been spilled on or inside this warmly inviting couch.

LOL, that's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_98SR5
    For you newlyweds, this couch is priceless. Contact me for details. No bodily fluids have ever been spilled on or inside this warmly inviting couch.
    The "bottom" does have stains on it though.
    My signature

*sigh* I cant see the dang couch!!! Stupid Websense, someone send me a pic!!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    *sigh* I cant see the dang couch!!! Stupid Websense, someone send me a pic!!
    emailed to profile account
    &#039;83 Truck 4x4 - 4&quot; lift, downey header,, lots of stickers.<br />&#039;90 Runner $600 project ,32&#039;s on black Steelies,Optima Red Top, 1.5&quot; Balljoint Spacers, 80 series Coils, Sleeping/Storage Platform extravaganza<br /><br />You know enough to be dangerous, get out the way before you break something i can&#039;t fix- Pops

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast