2 weeks ago i had a shop make me up a test pipe. I was hoping for better mpg. It didnt happen. Sh*t stayed the same. Added power? Yeah, for sure. The butt dyno gave a definite thumbs up.

This will only fit the Cali. models. If you have 2 cats, you have a Cali. model. My rig is a 01 V6 4Runner. Not exactly sure what vehicles it will fit but i believe all are the same between the 96-00 4Runners and the 95.5-04 Tacomas. This is going to be your responsibility to verify. You should easily be able to tell by comparing the pics i took vs. what things look like on your truck.

There is a 24" resonator in the test pipe. This dosent restrict the flow at all, just quiets things down a bit a takes the raspyness out of the exhaust note. I have a Jardine exhaust and it sounded damn good with the test pipe. The test pipe also has the necessary O2sensor bung/flange to fit the OEM sensors. It also has the hangers just as the stock cats do. This is all bolt on.

I paid 200 bucks for this setup. I would like half of that. 100 bucks plus shipping. Hit me up if you have any questions.

Colin