Thread: Thank You for the bling Loudins

Thank You for the bling Loudins

Loudins Powdercoating
    BLKNBLU is sporting some new Bling and I would like to throw out a big THANK YOU to Jeremy (callmej75) and Loudins Powdercoating. You might remember a giveaway from a few months back for free powdercoating from Loudins Powdercoating.
    The goods were originally awarded to another member but the deal was apparently never consummated and eventually fell to me as first runner-up. So remember ladies "the first runner-up position is very important in the event that Miss America is unable to fulfill her duties for any reason." Now on to the pics...

Bling phase 1: Got a new LCE exhaust system

Thought I better get a shot of this tip since I'm going wheeling this w/e and I fear it won't look like this much longer considering how low it hangs.

Bling phase 2: Here is the cover from Loudins Powdercoating

And here is the Loudins Powdercoating
    valve cover installed.

Also would like to mention that I bought a seperate cover to send to Jeremy to minimize downtime. If anyone is interested in this and wants mine to do the same thing just let me know. I gave $20 for mine and will let mine go for the same (plus shipping) and I could ship it directly to Loudins Powdercoating
    if you would like. Here is what I've got.

One last time, thank you to Loudins Powdercoating
    Less is more

Re: Thank You for the bling Loudins

Nice! I had a nice exhaust tip too but now it's, um, getting shorter and shorter each time I wheel and trim the munched part.

Frank
    1985 FJ-60, 3FE, Hell Creek lift, 2009 H3 sold

That color looks familiar...
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Quote Originally Posted by Cebby
    That color looks familiar...
    that it do

Powder coat looks good!
    94/2.4/5spd/261/331250GeolanderMT

Yeah that tip is going to be toast. My stocker was pretty beat and this thing is bigger still and I think lower to boot. I'm thinking about running my chronograph on Saturday to see just how many minutes it lasts.

And yes, that's Cebby Blue alright.
    Less is more

Looks great, I think the only color I would PC mine would be black... lol. Nothing dressy about a carb motor with a couple of leaks... lol. Not like these pretty EFI motors.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE