Thread: Mas posts per pagina por favor

Mas posts per pagina por favor

On multi page threads, can we have an option to show all the posts, rather than on seperate pages?

I don't know why, but, even with my 500 kbs/sec DSL, Ultimateyota.com loads very slow for me. Probably an East coast server? Browsing through multi paged threads tends to take a while.

1996 4x4 4Runner<br /><br />Suspension: 6&quot; Trailmaster/Fabtech Knuckles/Sonoran Steel shocks/coils. Rear LC coils/shocks<br />Offroad: 315/75/16 MTR&#39;s, ARB, M8000, E-locker, sliders, MV-50 compressor, CBI tire carrier, Cobra CB, Kragen HID&#39;s.

Re: Mas posts per pagina por favor

I have no problem browsing through at all, but a view all posts would be nice... let's see what we can do... I dont know if its an option on the software we use...
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

cant answer the question at hand, but the server is quite snappy, even on my horribly slow connection at school (so slow in fact, if there are pictures, i get up and make a sammich and watch tv). you might want to check that you are using www.ultimateyota.com, and maybe clear cookies and cache in your browser while your at it.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

That would be awesome, I view the posts mainly at work and it takes awhile.
    - Dan<br />&nbsp; 1998 4runner SR5

I could not find an add-in that allows that for SMF. Doesn't look like vB has that ability either.

I've got to believe the speed issues that some of you are experiencing is due to some switches/routers somewhere between the servers and you. I've had mostly good speed aside from the handful of outages we've experienced since we've been up and running.

For those wondering, our servers are in the midwest.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

I know many vB versions allow you to specify under your profile settings how many posts are displayed per page (Default, 10, 20, 50). This is my first forum experience with SMF so I dont know if it does it or not
    <br />98 4Runner Limited<br />1999 Suzuki GSXR750 - Sold Apr/08

I vaguely remember seeing that on a vB install before too, but couldn't find it after searching through a number of current installations. Maybe it was an old feature that they ditched?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps