Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UY Yosemite Trip Sept. 18- 24 2008

Re: UY Yosemite Trip Sept. 18- 24 2008

Jen, that sounds great! We are definately in for some of the time if not all. Who wants to board with us, we'll have the kid who wakes up every few hours to eat?
    My signature

hehehe We'll share with you guys!

Dang Jenn I'm going to be at the con Sept 12-14th and I was thinking of making it a week trip so we might have to see about joining some of you guys for that Thursday and Friday (Need Sat and Sunday to get the 2200 miles back home).
    [size=10pt]4x Innovations - Quality Custom Toyota based tube products at a fair price[/size]<br /><br />Check out the 87 Runner trail rig.<br /><br />-Adam-

Sounds good Adam! I would love to wheel with ya!

well me and the wife would love to come on this trip count me in and i just picked up an 85 efi 4runner with get this 67k on the ticker. she will prob hike and i will fly fish and do some wheeling
    i sell cars to soon to ever work on them

Quote Originally Posted by stormtaco
    well me and the wife would love to come on this trip count me in and i just picked up an 85 efi 4runner with get this 67k on the ticker. she will prob hike and i will fly fish and do some wheeling
    Nice! Can't wait to see the new rig!

I so hope we can make this. The 4runner got new gears and a Truetrac this weekend.

I'm going to be out of town but when I get back the 19th of March Claire and I are going to take a little road trip in the new Saturn Vue and swing by Yosemite. I have to believe we will at least be able to swing a few days if not the whole time.

Frank
    1985 FJ-60, 3FE, Hell Creek lift, 2009 H3 sold

Quote Originally Posted by elripster
    I so hope we can make this. The 4runner got new gears and a Truetrac this weekend.

I'm going to be out of town but when I get back the 19th of March Claire and I are going to take a little road trip in the new Saturn Vue and swing by Yosemite. I have to believe we will at least be able to swing a few days if not the whole time.

Frank
    Very cool! I hope you guys will be able to make it!

Bump!

Hey Jenn, any new word on anything?
    My signature

Haha I was just thinking about this today. Not much, really. I have 3 two bedroom condos (they sleep 6) booked. My big question right now is to those who have already posted up...are you still going? and for those that are coming part of the time, which days are you coming?

Chris (slosurfer) and Sean I already have your times down. Thanks for repsonding the last time I asked this!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast