Thread: New Products at Sierra Expeditions

New Products at Sierra Expeditions

We just added a Few more new products... You can see all new products here.

PIAA 520 ATP Off-Road Lamp Kit $206.99 + Shipping (We are currently accepting pre-orders for this item.)

Smittybilt G.E.A.R. Front Seat Cover $99.99 + Shipping (Sold individually)
    Wil Kuhns<br />Sierra Expeditions <br /><br />The only regrets in life are the risks you didn&#039;t take.<br /><br />Mod Progress Gauge: [|||||||||-] = 90% Complete as of 03 FEB 2008. My Taco&#039;s Garage

Re: New Products at Sierra Expeditions

here are the working links, there seems to be a problem with the board on how it posts those.

http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/ind..._list&c=new%22

http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/ind...etail&p=507%22

http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/ind...etail&p=506%22

i really like that seat cover!!

looks great wil! i should be purchasing some stuff from you in the future!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    here are the working links, there seems to be a problem with the board on how it posts those.

i really like that seat cover!!

looks great wil! i should be purchasing some stuff from you in the future!
    Thanks... Links fixed too... took me a few tries to get the board to take them right...
    Wil Kuhns<br />Sierra Expeditions <br /><br />The only regrets in life are the risks you didn&#039;t take.<br /><br />Mod Progress Gauge: [|||||||||-] = 90% Complete as of 03 FEB 2008. My Taco&#039;s Garage

That seat cover looks pretty bad ass. I think I just found my next purchase.
    95 4Runner- 3.0- A/T- 4.88&#039;s- MC rear bumper- Downey skid plate- BJ spacers- LC coils- 32&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s- FROR front bumper and frame brace on the way

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdCoastRunner
    That seat cover looks pretty bad ass. I think I just found my next purchase.
    They are awesome... They just do not cover 100% of the seat though. I wish they did, but it would make it too hard design to fit all seats.

Front:

Black:

OD:

Tan:

I like those covers!

Wil - don't put quotes (") in your url links - it makes the system it double up the http:// at the beginning of your link making it parse wrong. (I've fixed a few in the past and recently)
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

We finally got a handful in stock again... Tan seems to be the most popular... so I snagged a set and threw them in the Taco...

The only problem with the Taco seats is that they have shorter bottom than the Jeep Seats as shown in the below picture. This can be resolved by using a bungee cord through the rear where the extra slack is... or it could be tucked into the crack of the seat base and back.

Haven't had time to play with them too much, but a quick fitment shows it will work.

Here is how the attachment attach to the rear and sides of the covers:

I'll try and play with them more later tonight and post up an update.

Will,

Do these include the 6 accesory bags pictured? If so, any specifics on the capacities of each bag? In addition, are these Cordura? Just wondering...

Thanks,

BWJ
    &quot;In premodern times, the courage of a leader often had to be physical. In the last 500 years it is more often moral. Moral courage is the ability to do what&#39;s right even when it is deeply unpopular, even dangerous. Courage is only found where there is the genuine possibility of loss -- loss of friends, reputation, status, power, possessions or, at the extremes, freedom or life.&quot;<br /><br />~ Mark Joseph

Quote Originally Posted by bigwapitijohnny
    Will,

Do these include the 6 accesory bags pictured? If so, any specifics on the capacities of each bag? In addition, are these Cordura? Just wondering...

Yes, it comes with the comes with seven different pouches as pictured... I was running late so I didn't snap any pics of them other than how they attach to the seat cover. Each cover is manufactured from 600 Denier Polyester with a PVC liner.

Thanks,

BWJ