Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom 3rd gen Front/Rear Bumper

Re: Custom 3rd gen Front/Rear Bumper

Saw this truck driving the other day.

Did some investigating and thought it looked familiar.

Did you buy it recently or did you used to live across the parking lot from a big red 4Runner with Wisconsin tags?
    2k 4Runner&nbsp; Daily Driver<br />Long travel front<br />Longer travel rear<br />Diamonds, Foxes, Alcans and MT/R&#039;s <br />Goes fast and slow

haha ya i did live there. my parents own that condo and i'll probably be back over in there next year... i always admired your 4runner. lol i went wheelin with blake the other day and he says he know you too...

bobby
    96 4Runner, 4in OME/LC lift (883&#039;s w/ top plate spacer, Land Cruiser&#039;s 8 coil) 2in Body Lift 315/75/16&#039;s. rear e-locker&nbsp; <br />I UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE JEEP THING THATS WHY I HAVE A TOYOTA!!

It's a small world.

My name is Adrian, I look like Paul Bunyan plus or minus the beard depending on the day. If you are on campus or see the truck around town, wave or something.
    2k 4Runner&nbsp; Daily Driver<br />Long travel front<br />Longer travel rear<br />Diamonds, Foxes, Alcans and MT/R&#039;s <br />Goes fast and slow

haha it sure is a small world. my name is bobby. i sure will next time i see ya...
    96 4Runner, 4in OME/LC lift (883&#039;s w/ top plate spacer, Land Cruiser&#039;s 8 coil) 2in Body Lift 315/75/16&#039;s. rear e-locker&nbsp; <br />I UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE JEEP THING THATS WHY I HAVE A TOYOTA!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12