Thread: *********AE86 PARTS LIST *******

Re: *********AE86 PARTS LIST ************

How much are those light assemblies (are those fogs or blinkers)? What bulbs?

How much for the TRD oil cap - and will it fit a 1UZ?

2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Re: *********AE86 PARTS LIST *******

Yes it will fit $64.82... I will post all the prices as fast soon as i can..

i need the prices asap

I was wondering if you sell carpet kit for 84 corolla hatch and how much???

Quote Originally Posted by XxJonathanxX
    I was wondering if you sell carpet kit for 84 corolla hatch and how much???
    This post is over two years old and I am not sure the original forum member would see this. I suggest the best course of action here would be the following few things..

*Post some more in the general topic threads so you can reach the point where you can private message carriec.

*Contact Rafa, who works for one of our forum sponsors, Northridge Toyota Parts, as pretty much next to me, he'd likely be the best resource for anything Celica, Corolla (AE86), drift, race, Toyota car.

*Take a look on the T.O.R.C. and Club4AG forums since a lot of my friends and contacts who still do this are both members and sponsors/manufacturers of some of the rarer and hard to get parts.

Cheers,

Shane (aka: Obiyashi..yes, that Obiyashi or NorCalBorn in the OffRoad World.)

**Maybe even wait a few weeks, and if still serious and things work out for me this coming week, pm me and I'll see what i can get my grubby hands on as I'm now returning to that world to work.

ok cool thanks im pretty active on club4ag as that was where
    i got my car =) but ive been trying to find oem parts and
    jdm stuff but cant find good sites for that...=/
    but thanks =)

hello!
    just to update the post...we are working on getting more ae86 jdm parts in.
    if you have any q"s pls email me at rafam@northridgetoyota.com for replies

thanks everyone
    Rafa
    Rafa<br />NTP Northridge Toyota<br />19950 Nordhoff st<br />Northridge Ca 91324<br />email @ Rafam@northridgetoyota.com<br />818 532-3653

*The O/T's pics aren't even working anymore...dead thread time?