TRD Front & Rear Swaybar's
    Hotchkis Rear Camber Links
    TRD Rear Strut Bar (3 point)
    C-ONE ver.2 Front Sports Tower Bar
    TRD Big Brake Kit (front)

Wheel & Tire
    Volk GTS gunmetal "18"x7.5
    Nitto NEO GEN'S 225/40R18
    UPGRADED THE TIRES FOR THE EXTRA TORQUE!!

Engine
    Injen CAI
    Optima Yellowtop Battery
    BuddyClub Voltage Regulator/Stabilizer
    TRD Thermostat
    TRD Oil Filter (japan)
    TRD Sparkplugs
    DC Headers

Body Exterior/Interior
    Custom Lexus Two Tone Paint
    (A & A Auto Body)
    VIS Invader CarbonFiber Hood
    Duel Halo Projector Headlight's
    TYC Red Rear Tail Lamp's
    TRD Sport Smoke Gas Lid
    LedMod Custom Center Tach Convertion Guage Cluster
    ProSport Oil/Air & Fuel/Battery Guage's
    LedMod Blue LED Interior Convertion Kit
    H.I.D Headlight Convertion w/fog's
    Brashboy Lip Spoiler
    JDM TRIAL 4pc BodyKit

Upcomming Mod's! in the works!
    STROKED 2ZZ!! (3ZZ)
    6 Speed Trani Swap (C60)
    Greddy Supercharger!
    Rear Disc Convertion
    C-ONE Torque Engine Dampner
    RPS Segmented billet
    aluminum flywheel
    RPS Sport Series clutch with a 6-puck sprung hub disc
    MWR 2ZZ-GE Upgraded Valve Set
    Piper Cams - 2ZZ-(Stage 2)
    NonStopTuning Supercharger Pulley 79mm
    CWX 2ZZ Oil Pump Gears

TORC SHOW 08

[img width=800 height=600]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh52/carriec908/IMG_8625.jpg[/img]
    Rafa<br />NTP Northridge Toyota<br />19950 Nordhoff st<br />Northridge Ca 91324<br />email @ Rafam@northridgetoyota.com<br />818 532-3653

Re: NTP CELICA

I Like it very much except the hood. Shape is cool but just not into the different color hoods on this type of car. Although it is hard to spend the $ for Carbon Fiber and not show it off.

I have actually been looking at 2000-2003 Celicas like this one for a commuter car. Anyone have any opinions of these cars with 100-125K miles? Very interested.
    ________________________________<br />Eric<br /><br />2006 Tundra D-Cab V8<br /><br />&quot;All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing&quot;

Re: NTP Celica

these car's are excellent for daily driver's.......just make sure that the car has had all of its scheduled service's and youre money!
    Also..if you are looking at early model GT-S ...they had a shifting issue....3rd gear and 6th gear, some peeps were shifting into 3rd when going for 6th and vise versa....a simple TRD QUICKSHIFTER slaped on and that issue is gone the 03 and up did not have that issue as the gears were farther apart. if you go with a GT ...older models had some oil consumption issues, but had no trani issues as they only come in a/t and 5spd. aside from that these are great car's
    Rafa<br />NTP Northridge Toyota<br />19950 Nordhoff st<br />Northridge Ca 91324<br />email @ Rafam@northridgetoyota.com<br />818 532-3653

I know its been a while..But any Dyno numbers on that beast ?
    99 Taco 2.7/ It&#39;s got stuff<br /><br />[quote author=troyboy162 link=topic=8256.msg78136#msg78136 date=1255335181]Toyota never built a rock brawlin/pimp mobile...you have strayed from the intended use&nbsp; <br />[/quote]

Ok peeps, it has been a while since I have updated this thread....but here it is
    after a long hold.. the project has begun once again!! here is just a few teaser pic's of what is to come in the next month or so. enjoy!

after the engine was pulled......all that's left

bone stock......not for long!

ahhhhhh! the stroker set up ...

got to love boost!!

is right!!! dang! cant wait to see (and hear) that thing in action!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Holy Hell!!!! I'm going to have to subscribe to this one!
    My signature

Subscribed, more of a reason for me to get back out there and see it! lol

thanks a bunch guys ...I can't wait to get this finished up and get it to a dyno and see what the final numbers will be.
    I will keep updating this thread often as I want to have this done by next month's T.O.R.C SHOW.

I wonder what the numbers will be!
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast