Thread: Seattle: Underground Tour & Space Needle

Seattle: Underground Tour & Space Needle

I spend the day with a couple friends in seattle. we did the Underground tour, pike place market, and the space needle. it was a blast. I NEED to get an auto focus 18-55 lens. 90% of my images came out blurry, i'm pissed. I also need to take a tripod with me next time i do the underground tour and have a private tour. i was the last one out of each room every time.
    All images found here: http://photography.eakland.net/main.php?g2_itemId=2777 but heres the best of
    [1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

[5]

[6]

[7]

[8]

[9]

Same green orb in the same location, 2 different angles.
    [10]

[11]

[12]

[13]

[14]

[15]

If that doesn't say seattle, i dont know what does.
    [15]

here's a perfect example of why i need AF.... the sky was the coolest color i've ever seen, there has been no PS'ing to this image, execpt and Auto-correct in Microsoft image manager. but the space needle is blurry.... issed:
    [16]

[17]

[18]

[19]

[20]
    94 4Runner: All the Good Stuff<br /><br />[color=grey] 89 4runner: 3.0, Auto, HID&#39;s<br /><br />[color=blue]81 2wd pickup: 22r, 5sp, Lock Right, custom seats, Hella 500&#39;s on the bumper.

Re: Seattle: Underground Tour & Space Needle

Your making me home sick!!!!

Great shots!......I just moved to Utah from Seattle a year ago......Different way of life down here...but i love it!!....Lots to do down here!

Thanks for sharing!
    Cheers!!!<br /><br />~Nic~<br /><br />Sierra Expeditions<br />www.sierraexpeditions.com<br />1-866-507-4254<br /><br />Slightly Modified 2001 Dbl Cab Tacoma<br />Bantam BT3-C Expedition Trailer