Thread: Sale At Sierra Expeditions

Sale At Sierra Expeditions

Well its, that time of year again (taxes). To help ease the pain of filing we are offering Ultimate Yota members 8% off any purchase at http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/"]Sierra Expeditions [/URL]through 17 MAR.
    To get your 8% off simply use Coupon Code: tax08 while checking out and the discount will show on final checkout screen.

Thanks!
    Wil Kuhns<br />Sierra Expeditions <br /><br />The only regrets in life are the risks you didn&#039;t take.<br /><br />Mod Progress Gauge: [|||||||||-] = 90% Complete as of 03 FEB 2008. My Taco&#039;s Garage

Re: Sale At Sierra Expeditions

Sale Ends 17 MAR 2008
    Wil Kuhns<br />Sierra Expeditions <br /><br />The only regrets in life are the risks you didn&#039;t take.<br /><br />Mod Progress Gauge: [|||||||||-] = 90% Complete as of 03 FEB 2008. My Taco&#039;s Garage

Bump... Ends Monday the 17th!!!

Bump... Sale ends Monday!

We have the new Steekers too...

Here is some pics of them on the toolbox:

The sale ends tonight at midnight... reminder the coupon code is case sensitive! so make sure that the word "tax" is in lowercase letters, and the "08" are both numbers.