Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Big Bear in May

Re: Big Bear in May

how late will you guys be up friday night?

depending on how much i have to do and such on friday, i might not be up till around 10pm. im trying to get done at around 5 and head out about 530, so i dont have to drive in the dark, but im not positive i can make that deadline.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Anyone have a propane heater???? we are gonna be cold at night.

I got my buns ready to go.
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

Don't worry Sean, I'll be up stumbling around.

Check out how off the forecast has been, let's hope this continues.
    http://www.weather.com/weather/month...A0094?month=-1

I couldn't get the heater. LOoks like we'll be huddling next to the grill.
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

k its yours Marc. im planing to leave sometime between 4-5 pm it all depends on when i get off work or if i have to work late.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

i forgot to get traffic cones form work so and will mark the camp with some pink ribbon and some of the pink panties he always wears
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

Here's another one coming up in the dark I'm so ready to do some wheeling!!!
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

Quote Originally Posted by wifesaysimadumbass
    i forgot to get traffic cones form work so and will mark the camp with some pink ribbon and some of the pink panties he always wears
    Please also mark the turn off from Van Dusen to Holcomb . Can anyone pm me another cell phone number please - I've just got Andy's.
    1999 Turbocharged 4Runner<br />2008 4Runner

I'll be up Saturday. What's the name of the campground? What and when are the runs on Saturday?

Cocoslow - check first post for info. If your coming in the morning be there early, we leave camp at 8:30 sharp.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

What time do you leave for the after-lunch runs?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415