Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Bear in May

Re: Big Bear in May

If I can go, which I might but have to see as the date gets closer, I'll taking the easier trails too since I'll be moving across the country at the end of May. The 4runner needs to be ready for that.

Frank
    1985 FJ-60, 3FE, Hell Creek lift, 2009 H3 sold

i'll lead the hard trails.....that is if anyone want's to hit them up with me i don't want to be alone
    85 4 runner that's just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

I'm coming in the knarly trails too!

You will be bringing farttrucks trailer right.
    &#039;81 pickup, longbed bobbed short, 35&quot; Yoko&#039;s and tons of other goodies. 4.7 gear T-case. NEW: 20r/22r hybrid motor!<br /><br /><br />I done ran into my baby and finally found my old blue jean<br />Well, I could tell that they was mine from the oil and the gasoline

depends in what kinda shape mine is in, but id like to try johnbull with locker and armor this time. hahah
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

trailer will be in tow
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

It's looking like Holcomb Valley might be our best bet for camping. The BB Disco Cntr. will not have info regarding open trails/campgrounds until possibly THAT weekend so I say we make our reservations soon. I'll get the required info and post it on the first page.

Well.......Holcomb Vly doesn't require any reservations and there 19 spots available. Do you thnk we should try to first come first serve and hope for the best or find another campground that we can reserve?

http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sanbernardin...ation/camping/

Here's a good link for maps online some might be interested in.

http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/forestvisitormaps/
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

what about that open area we camped in the one year when ttorras event got shut down? that place was great but no fire
    85 4 runner that&#39;s just a little modified call TUBINGWORKS FAB FOR ANY FAB NEEDS 619 438 1160

in may we should have no problems with fires. unless they just flat out dont allow them there.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

california not allowing something no way!!!???

Quote Originally Posted by wifesaysimadumbass
    what about that open area we camped in the one year when ttorras event got shut down? that place was great but no fire
    That was just east of Holcomb Vly - I believe it's called Arrastre Flat. I liked that spot too - other than the fire restriction. Depending on the weather, we may want that fire the campgrounds allow.
    &#039;95 Runner with some goods<br />&#039;99 Taco with some more goods<br /><br />Surf to Live / Live to Surf

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast